Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

Yucata County Sheriff's Department

I want to take this opportunity to post my last post and introduce this mod.  It's based off Emergency Services located in Yucata County  I have made models for EMS (Emergency Medical Services) includeing Areial Ladder, Pump Engine, First Responder and Ambulance.  But the biggest thing is the Yucata County Sheriff's Department.  I've made models for the police car and SWAT truck.  I've also made textures for the Sheriff's Deputies based off HYK textures.  My image of this mod is very realistic and down to earth, no retarded "Hollywood, black and white, LAPD crap."  Just hardcore COPS.  It's no where near finish so we need help.

pre1.jpg

pre5.jpg

pre4.jpg

This is the back of the Sheriff's BDU shirt.  He wears duty suspenders

shirtbckwsuscopy.jpg

His sleeve with his rank and Department patch

leftsleevecopy.jpg

Pants...yes, the normal sheriff wear a drop down tactical holster for a .45 Glock 21

pantsfrtwbelt.jpg

From the first look i´d say top work thumbs-up.gif

You might want to get in touch with the guys mentioned in this thread, you seem to have the same interests smile_o.gif

Definately a very unique mod, I hope that you do recieve some help and it takes off. The models look beautiful, I am excited to see the Crown Victoria there smile_o.gif

Very nice looking models..

I was thinking about making some British stuff, cop cars, ambulances, fire trucks.. armed police..

It's good to see that this is not an addon request and that you got on and did it. I think that there is some scope for police work in OFP (while it may be not the best sim for it) but as a peice of work it looks great.

that is some Sierra Hotel stuff there, will eagerly await it, more stuff like that is needed to just add to the atmosphere of OFP especially with islands with larger cities on them.

i wanna have cop stuff in my missions i have some ideas for soviet spies in america or something like that and you would play from a more civilian point but you would maybe encounter police and some army forces, well depends if you infiltrate any bases and stuff, but everything is just on the idea stage but the main thing is that it will be a 2-3 player coop or maybe something that could be turned into a TDM , dm with some GTA elements in it with a.i civilans running and driving around too. this stuff would fit perfect, i'll wait and see how this mod progresses inlove.gif

models look top notch , will you make some regular police and not only those black swat looking guys? pistols.gif

Now this is something I want to see. *Excellent* work.

Quote[/b] ]models look top notch , will you make some regular police and not only those black swat looking guys?

Well, that's what quite a few of the departments look like in the U.S. Some even wear tactical vests.

Yes! I agree, top notch! yay.gif

Will the ladder be a working one? Player or AI can extend/retract it, and climb it?

Good luck with it, guys. notworthy.gif

It's looking great biggrin_o.gif

What is it exactly that you need help on?

Yes! I agree, top notch! yay.gif

Will the ladder be a working one? Player or AI can extend/retract it, and climb it?

Good luck with it, guys. notworthy.gif

The ladders will be fully interactive, and they can be used like intended. smile_o.gif

And as Delta (I guess forgot) we need assistence in texturing. help.gif As well as other help is welcome.

@ Commando84  Those are the normal cops (Technically Sheriff's Deputies).  I'm sure u don't want boring details but where they are, that is what is required.  MFSP is right about the vests too.

I'm leaving for the Marines monday, so i'd like people to help the others who are continueing this project.  We need texturers the most (of course).  We also need someone to model the Sheriffs', EMTs, and Firefighters and someone to modify Marty's Bell into Sky Rescue(with permission).  This is a opportunity to help with something that will change OFP.  Please mail Wacky Iraqi or Silent n Deadly since they are the ones whos taking it up with some other people.

About the ladder, fully function besides a loading error and the bucket(will be removed).  reaches almost 8 stories.

pre6.jpg

I have to admit, (I'm british) and I think the american cops look the coolest... but i think we have the best cars... pistols.gif

this is some of the best ideas i have seen in flashpoint history its new its never done befor and its just gr8

Lol yea our british cops still have thoughs funny hats and thoughs very descreet bright yellowy greeny jackets..perfect for catching crinimals unaware tounge2.gif

although i have to say that more civilian stuff is deffinitly needed in OFP. And i aint just talking about a load of top of the range sports cars. Some one should make a civilian pack, with lots of buildings, civilians (fat,thin people?), and of course emergancy services like these guys.

Theres a lot of potential for these type of units, any one ever played Cops and Robbers? or Civil RPG? or even Crim city? im sure some one could make good use of these with RPG type missions like ones i just mentioned.

I agree, such units can only add to a more realistic atmosphere in Operation Flashpoint. I know I would enjoy a vacation from orders and explosions every once in a while and just spend a nice day out in Nogova.

If you find nobody to continue your work I will babysit the stuff, just to make sure they dont go to waste smile_o.gif .

might even find a new father for them tounge2.gif .

although i have to say that more civilian stuff is deffinitly needed in OFP. And i aint just talking about a load of top of the range sports cars. Some one should make a civilian pack, with lots of buildings, civilians (fat,thin people?), and of course emergancy services like these guys.

now what is the point of getting cop cars and sheriffs if you aren't going to have good civilians to chase? whistle.gif

wink_o.gif

@gandalf I'll add you to the "desperatly wanting to beta test list" You are number 283. Please wait patiently icon_rolleyes.gif

Like mentioned above if anyone can help, in texturing, or even other work(s) please give WackyIraqi (wackyiraqiofp@gmail.com) or I (silentndeadly@ofp.info) a email, and would would be glad to get in touch with you. We are in dire need of texturers, as well as other stuff.

Excellent modelling work as always, Delta wink_o.gif ! Glad to see your still following your dream (cop stuff in OFP). Hope your mod find help soon.

Offtopic: Joining the marines? Wish you the best, mate. Oh, is there any news regarding your civil pickup truck you posted pictures of some time ago? That was the best model i've seen sofar. Would be a shame it would never see the daylight sad_o.gif .

If i had the time, i would love to work for you and the mod again...but made a promise too myself not to start any mod work if i don't have the time (still have lots of work myself) confused_o.gif . Good luck.

That's what we need, man I've been waiting for someone to make emergency units for ages, Sick and tired of using those nogovan cops. Looks good can't wait !!! biggrin_o.gif

I have to admit, (I'm british) and I think the american cops look the coolest... but i think we have the best cars... pistols.gif

Take a look at the german "Kathastrophen Schutz Mod". They are in the news on "ofp.gamezone.cz" today yay.gif

As the UK uses lots of Mercs this could be interesting....even if I have to admit that the UK paintings look great.

The US units look great...keap up the work thumbs-up.gif