Sign in to follow this  

day is night and night is night

i have got a day and night pack but im also using that in ffur5.0 and i dont have this problem in it so it cant be that i am going to copy and paste all addons from the cd's again to make sure

i also have Kegety's dxdll thing but have now deleted it but still the same

another thing all my addons seem to be read-only could this effect the problem and if so how can i get them to normal not read only

also if i just reinstall the game into the same file and i have all my users files and all that would they be lost or would i have to back them up ?

OFP only reads the addons so that wouldn't be the problem. You might wanna try it without any addon to check if its related to addons.

well im using mod folders so i have no addons in the version i play

strange one that ...

i'd just try reinstallings the lot ...back up your mod folders unistall ofp then reinstall put your mod folders back 1 at a time and see if it happens again..

you mentioned a flashfx day and night pack or something ? sounds like a perfect candidate to your problem ..also i've heard when you uninstall this mod it deletes some original game content so thats not very good

when does it happen when your not using flash fx ?

thanks alot wheres my rabbit ? that worked perfectly no more night as day, i dont know what the problem was im still using the day and night pack and its working fine

oh well

thanks cya