Sign in to follow this  
sicilian

Official Release Of OFPSentry Anti Cheat System

Quote[/b] ]Required Game not found: OPERATION FLASHPOINT OFP is currently not installed or corrupted in any way!

Instructions: INSTALL / REPAIR

Operation Flashpoint before starting OFP Sentry again!

that comes up in a error box screen

you an lock out a port to any IP, Black Ice Firewall can do this

also have you guys read up on the File securities they are using now to bypass punkbuster and OFP file checks?

Quote[/b] ]Required Game not found: OPERATION FLASHPOINT OFP is currently not installed or corrupted in any way!

Instructions: INSTALL / REPAIR

Operation Flashpoint before starting OFP Sentry again!

that comes up in a error box screen

Check your registry settings under HKLM\Software\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint or

HKLM\Software\Codemasters\Flashpoint Resistance

(depends on your version)

The "Main" value has to lead to your current installation!

And your resistance executable has to be named as "flashpointresistance.exe"

That should help you.

you an lock out a port to any IP, Black Ice Firewall can do this

also have you guys read up on the File securities they are using now to bypass punkbuster and OFP file checks?

port blocking:

I know firewalls do that but I'm not able to do it with my knowledge. And coding a firewall takes much more time then you think cause this is really concerning your hardware too I think.... Not possible and to much time expensive for me in any way. With no support/help from others it is a "no go". Sorry

file security:

Yes I know that. Trying to find a solution....

For all the guys with linux servers (like myself): you do NOT have to run the ofpsentry server on the same computer as the ofp server. Just ONE windows server will be enough for a whole league, as the essentially just merges the info collected by the clients and puts them in a webpage.

And ofp (client) does not really work with linux, i tried with several versions of wine and winex/cedega, so there is no need for a linux version of the client. For server, see above. Yes, a linux server would be even better, but getting ONE windows server for several squads or leagues shouldn't be that hard.

All of the above iirc and afaik. Been some time since i tested ofpsentry. But i am sure sicilian will correct anything i got wrong wink_o.gif

Ok thanks man, i got it to work now, It was the regedit line that was wrong! ty

One more thing, i read the readme pdf and i dont get it. Which server should i report too? Dont i need to know that the server im playing on have this thing aswell?

or? u might have to write The Newbie To Cain smile_o.gif

Nothing to correct benu! wink_o.gif

@cain2001

There is a big difference between the ofpsentry server and the ofp mp server! Read again benu's last post!

It is possible that the sentry server is running on the same machine as the ofp server BUT it's no need at all!

You have to know a sentry server which is fullfilling your needs. It's in the hands of the server admins how they will use this tool.

They can do it clan wide or league wide or any other constellation. How they publish the sentry server ip and how they publish the results is not my task. I only gave the chance to do so.

My personal setting would be as follow.

Sentry server on same machine as ofp server and I would publish the sentry server IP and port via the motd of ofp.

Like "Sentry verification running on 192.168.1.1:2113"

Or 2-3 clans use one sentry server together... you can even run multiple instances on different ports to make a cut between the clans.

Or as any league admin/leader I would setup one single sentry server without ofp installed and force the combatants to use the sentry on this special server. In that case I as league in whole can easily check if all players are ok.

I think im starting to get this. But best thing (for me) would be if there was one global sentry server running where i could connect my game to, and then play public. If anyone think i cheated that one game, they can go to this site, and check if i had any shit running?

It seems too much work for just a few games of ofp with changing diffrent server ips smile_o.gif

So, anyone have a public sentry ip to give me?

Update of OFPSentry (wallhack detection)

Upcomming developments by well known cheaters have brought me to the dicision to release a new version of OFPSentry to the public. It doesn't include all features I plan to include later but currently detects 98% of all modifications to OFP!

This is especially intresting for league gaming because of the client server structure.

Watch out -> http://www.ofpsentry.de.vu

Generally use at your own risk and expect updates.

Added:

<span style='color:firebrick'>- Wallhack( GWhackD8 ) detection</span>

New Client Version 1.0.74

New Server Version 1.1.3

Is there a list of sentry servers to where i can try to connect to?

<Link removed>

Anyone else think this clearly goes against their policy.

They always rant high and mighty about despising cheaters in wars

and how tkc is all about having fun

Then why spend so much time evading OFPSentry and making it public on their forum..since its never used in publics ,only wars.

Hope BIS is logging each and every word posted there and sues TKC if they dare touch ARMA.

Plenty of proof there about crashing servers ,imitating players ,cracking ,warezcopies and alot more illegal activities.

shouldn"t post there links here it only promotes them and surly we don't want that

TKC = band.gifcrazy_o.gif

Please do not post links to cheat sites, or any other site that illegally modifies our files.

couldn't BIS pull the plug on their site (TKC) because they are in violation of the DMCA (http://powweb.com/PowWeb/Company/Policy/DMCA)?

Usually just a letter sent to the service provider will make them can the client. If you use google and bypass their agreement form, wouldn't that make you not legally liable?