God, how bad is that. I can't even get your name right salisin !!!
umm, from memory, the main issues were a severe lack of malloc freeing. Large pools were created of ultimately innaccessible data (because it had been 'used' and ptr discarded), this became noticeable on huge campaigns like fury.
Admittedly C++ came to the rescue there.
Am I talking to the person with the ~erik website? Because if so, the code supplied from there solved all mysteries for me and is a C++ version of it (modified extensively to DLL)
The only 'bug' I found was in some strange decompression signatures, particularly 'product' on some very few pbo's. The depbo (not the bincpp) didn't know what to do with them.
There were no showstoppers in either of the source codes, just some odd quirks.
Basically, I'm just damn thrilled to have this dll now, because it opens up a Pandora's box of possibilites using visual basic (which while poor and slow has the best quick 'n dirty forms maker out there)
If you want a sneak view of how powerful this option now is, grab the addonscanner2 from the same site which sniffs pbo's for addons in the mission.sqm.
Am just waiting now for a bit of feedback from various sites that there's no major bugz, and then I'll release the source code as well. If you want an early copy, you know what to do i guess....
If I've got the right person, Erik Gävert, <email suppressed> let me thank you right now for that code source.