Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: M4's for weapon Individualisem

Gunnery Sergeant krzychuzokecia's Avatar
    Wow, you've just made my day, thanks!
    PS. I can see that there are no markings on your M4s - any reason, or "just because"?

@STGN please bring your work to Arma2

Author of the Thread
    What do you mean theres no markings? the guns says PROPERTY OF U.S. GOVT. M4A1 CARBINE.......
    STGN

OFP addons:SOPMOD M4's Black OPS WW4 textures WW4 reload Animation Diemaco SFW
    "The M4 is flat out the best Assault Rifle in the world...period...the end." - rgrgordo

Oh, yes. My bad . Probably I'm used to white, easily-noticeable markings on civilian variants of AR-15...

Added a post for this on my website as well.Great Job!!!!:

Author of the Thread
    HI I have decided to release this as 1.0 alpha, because its been a while since last release and RL is keeping me busy so adding the things I wanted for 1.0 final seems to take alot of time and this is an otherwise functioning addon.
    As this is an Alpha there is unfortunetly no documentation. All models have been binarized and theres alot more of them than last time,
    Sights include ACOG TA01NSN, ACOG RX01NSN, AIMPOINT CompM, AIMPOINT CompM2, EOTECH 551, Ironsights.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20864...OD1_0ALPHA.rar

STGN

Very nice, have some questions to M203 variants though (take notice that I'm almost complete noob when it comes to M4s ):
    - SOPMOD w/M203 - I'm not able to use the leaf sight the way I did in other addons
    - SOPMOD SD w/M203 - leaf sight is visible on model, but it's not there when pressing "V" key (I can see only front sight with suppressor)
    - M4A1 w/M203 - no leaf sight on model, no GL sight view mode.

Is it right or wrong?

C'ya!

Oh, and MRE A w/ ACOG - rulez!

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by krzychuzokecia View Post
    Very nice, have some questions to M203 variants though (take notice that I'm almost complete noob when it comes to M4s ):
    - SOPMOD w/M203 - I'm not able to use the leaf sight the way I did in other addons
    - SOPMOD SD w/M203 - leaf sight is visible on model, but it's not there when pressing "V" key (I can see only front sight with suppressor)
    - M4A1 w/M203 - no leaf sight on model, no GL sight view mode.

Is it right or wrong?

C'ya!

Oh, and MRE A w/ ACOG - rulez!
    The SOPMOD w/M203 is zeroed at 200 meters, aim like the rifle and put the front sight post on the target if its 200m away, if its closer aim low, if its further aim high. oh and by the way lean to guesstimate you shots instead of using the sights for other than precision shots.

SOPMOD SD w/M203 due to the way you aim with the leaf sight the supperssor is in the way and so using the leaf sight is less usefull. so thie sight is just for "precision shots when you need to hit a window" u can use the front sight post for direction.

M4A1 w/M203, from what I have seen Carbine handguards are the only type which is used with leaf sights mounted, the m4 handguards used here does not allow for easy mounting of the leaf sight due to the double heat shield. so for now its sight less.

Superb work as always mate. Top-notch quality!

Hi STGN i have an question you have had some progress in the M16A2 or M16A2 with M203?

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast