Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

I've got another mission pack but...........

.................. I need mirrors to host it.

Those that can, please email me.

Beside the one that's ready, another's in the works. After that, I'll be starting work on something a little bit different.

DnA is up....he better get to work on it right away wink.gifwink.gif

I guess I could mirror it on my site, it aint a fancy site but its fast....how big is it....?

after the proclamation of the large files...silence settled...may the space-monkeys have mercy on ppl without braodband

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 15 2002,12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Files are 23,559K, 4,408K and 3,635K.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm, is it a simple matter of downloading them from your site, assuming that they are already there....? or would it get all complicated with ftp access and stuff like that....?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ Jan. 15 2002,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm, is it a simple matter of downloading them from your site, assuming that they are already there....? or would it get all complicated with ftp access and stuff like that....?<span id='postcolor'>

Email me for instructions. Standard browser/DL client based download.