Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

Spetsnaz GRU by starting addonmaker brat

"NO POSTING IN OTHER WEBSITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!"

-Brat

picjpeg21005bi.jpg

More pics and beta release within 48 hours. ;)

Looks nice from the picture provided, cannot wait to try out the beta.

Thanks POGI , after school i will do more screens.

The textutres are 512x512 becaus 1024x1024 have a big size, in GRU pack will be 5 models:

-Officer

-Mushineguner

-Soldier with GP-25

-Recon

-Medic

--you will find new VOG pack,and rd-54, i am using rd-99 (that i done for DRF mod) and DRF leader KOT gave me their boots smile_o.gif big thanks to him...

Here you can see all of them smile_o.gif

grubis3lc.th.jpg

The weapons will bi BIS ...

PS: i will not do just a russian infantry ;) if i will find american camo i will do americans too, and after chechen units for my own "project"

sorry for bad english smile_o.gif

Your picture links to imageshack.us' homepage. Perhaps you should fix the link so we can see the image smile_o.gif.

They look good, but may I ask why you don't want sites to post about it without permission? What site do you think is going to take their time to ask for your permission in posting news? rock.gif Ok, other then that, nice work! smile_o.gif

@Hooahman: Guess Im not the only person acting like a mod around here. tounge_o.gif

Interesting rendition of the Russian "Podlesok" camouflage uniform, which I haven't seen used on any GRU Spetsnaz operators, but is defiantely available to them.

For the guy whose got a few belts of 7.62x54R wrapped around him, nice touch on how the trousers don't quite match the jacket with regards to batch/colouration. This is quite common with Russian equipment.

They look good, but may I ask why you don't want sites to post about it without permission? What site do you think is going to take their time to ask for your permission in posting news? rock.gif Ok, other then that, nice work! smile_o.gif

@Hooahman: Guess Im not the only person acting like a mod around here. tounge_o.gif

Because the last time this happened, Brat didn't have a seperate oxygen tree for OFP and VBS, and when he posted pics on his private board they showed VBS objects that were being used as temporary placeholders until the OFP-specific models were complete.

Someone who had access to Brat's boards then went and posted that on Flashpoint.ru as a front-page news item. That started a flamewar there and folks got kicked from Brat's site for the chaos it caused.

This isn't so much an issue of mod secrecy, but one of needful "PR" organization. While Brat did not announce the models here, he has at least clarified some details in development.

... or so I guess what's going on ...

shinRaiden

if i understand evrything good ,thats right.

i don know what happened with link to imageshak:( can't fix it.

the news can be posted on all web-sites (if admins want) but i dont want that the news will be on Flashpoint.ru

Now i have problems with my FTP sad_o.gif ... we try to fix it and i want to do mission for this it will take may be 3 days ...

Is that good for read me ... or i must to add something? rock.gif

Russian Soldiers Pack by brat

"It's my first addon i think you will like that"

b_sol.pbo :

5 models of soldiers -

Mushinegunner

Oficcer

Recon

Medic

Soldier with VOGS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instalation:

Put b_sol.pbo into yours ofp folder - ...games\ofp\Addons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOT from DRF mod he gave me permission for boots (photos was made by LIS)

Contacts:

e-mail: brat_sn@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------

EnJoY

2Admins

may be you should move that topic to Discussion?

Change Mushinegunner to Machinegunner?

*EDIT* OK, smith noticed that...

Instalation -> Installation

yours -> your

If you wanna make it perfect...

i (when talking about yourself) -> I (capital letter)

was made (screenie part) -> were

At the first addon -sentence, if you mean the addon "it" sounds a bit more rational then "that". "That" relates to the fact that it's your first addon, "it" to the addon itself.

2Admins

may be you should move that topic to Discussion?

This will be released soon? If so it may as well stay here wink_o.gif

I want more photos mad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif He has got mask on the face?

(if don't know what i mean (about mask), please look under my post)

Mask tounge_o.gif

kominLetnia.jpg

placebo

i will try to realesed it in one week...

but after can I do threat in Discusion "brat's Infantry" ?

pops-pl

tha mask is a model not face texture

Don't worry, the thumbnail itself is only about 4.15 kB's so... It doesn't matter if it's linked (thumbnail over 100kB isn't realistic???). If it's hotlinked, size matters.

Anyway, nice soldiers. I might have use for those anims in missions...

BlackScorpion

Its my anims i don it big time ago and same anims was realesed... i will not reales anim pack evryone will think that i stole it....

may be i wil add vests after

I want to do RAdio man but i don have pictures of the russian radios sad_o.gif ...