Sign in to follow this  
Fall0ut

Uh... What about the tools?

1. There's no need to create a new thread just for asking this question. crazy_o.gif

2. Some links work, some don't. Everything is mirrored and can be found on ofp.info, eg. this. There's a tiny little search box on the left menu bar, meet your new friend. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Makes note: write to ofp.info to ask them to move the search box to the very top of the page.

Take it easy, mate. smile_o.gif

thanks, but were can i find the most important, oxygen?

Odd, it works fine for me.

try to actually click the "Oxygen Light" under "tools" to download, then it doesn't work

well... atleast for me

Try clicking on this link. If clicking on it doesn't work, try to right-click as "Save Target As...". I just tried the link myself, works just fine. Also make sure you don't have any firewall or blockers that might prevent those kind of file downloads?

Your modelling looks excellent by the way, I hope to see you making quality addons for OFP soon. You have some awesome talent biggrin_o.gif

Try clicking on this link. If clicking on it doesn't work, try to right-click as "Save Target As...". I just tried the link myself, works just fine. Also make sure you don't have any firewall or blockers that might prevent those kind of file downloads?

Your modelling looks excellent by the way, I hope to see you making quality addons for OFP soon. You have some awesome talent biggrin_o.gif

stupid windows firewall!! mad_o.gif

works perfectly now, I didn't think the win firewall would do this to me... mad_o.gifmad_o.gifwow_o.gif