Sign in to follow this  
Totala

Hunting for 20+ players COOP missions

Hi Mission Makers ... and players !

I am afraid this is gona be another screaming for missions post, but next week, my teamates and I should enjoy our 3rd anniversary birthday party of  our OFP Team so-called team HFr.

However, I am in desesperate need for excellent MP coops that we could play for this event. These missions should work on dedicated server and should hopefully also work without 1 Go of addons

wink_o.gif

Any good links to great MP missions are welcome !

There seem to be a lot of big coops for the finmod. You should check the fdf mission repository.

Thank you Benu and Warrior X, I'll give those MPs a try. I also found a nice Invasion44 MP in MOM section of AvonLady web site : Winter's Prison Camp.

Anymore MPs ?

We got a few more on our server, but i don't any official download links. I could make a packet though, would be something like 15 coops for >20 players.

With the all seeing eye some mp coop games can be spotted.

Actually you can spot a lot with it.

Yestarday i started to play BFV Mp and i spotted over 1000 games with it.Nice, ain't it?

With the all seeing eye some mp coop games can be spotted.

Actually you can spot a lot with it.

Yestarday i started to play BFV Mp and i spotted over 1000 games with it.Nice, ain't it?

I think he is after coop missions he can download and play with his friends...not just find a coop game with over 20 players...if he wanted the latter he wouldn't post here would he?

Well, he could just join servers and download the missions to the mpmissionscache folder. Or ask the players where/if he could download those missions somewhere...

The idea is rather to get your feedback regarding good (really nice) COOP missions with appropriate links rather than downloading tons of missions from servers ...