Sign in to follow this  
xnodunitx

texture issue

I am working on a project os using an apache,the team leader who applies to the textures has been alittle away recently so I decided that I would pitch in and try to help,everything was giong great until I moved the model into a folder away from its current position and its textures to pack it into a .pbo file,I also reloaded the texures via the location of the textures within the folder,however whenever I try to apply them in O2 to the helicopter,it just stays the same,no texture or anything so can anyone help me with this?

FYI.... DO Searches, Do Searhes,Do Searhes, Before posting. This topic is all over the Oxygen Forums.

now the issue.

Did you change the texture paths in oxygen?? If not you have a lenghty task in front of you.

To do this you need to open the model in O2.

Once loaded hit ALT+T and the texture Library window will open.

from this menue hold CTRL and double click on a texture in the list.This will select the parts only textured with that texture.

Now ALT+Rightclick in a View plane and hit "E" which will bring up the face properties. at the bottom is the texture Path.

You will need to change it too match YOUR new texture location.

IE:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> \myaddonfolder\mytexture.paa

Repeat this for every texture in the texture Library window

and all subsequent lods that have textures.