Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: German Christmas Market

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,330486,00.html

Glühwein-Trinker mit 6,3 Promille in Klinik eingeliefert

Chemnitz. A 29 year-old man had at least one dozen cups of Glühwein; level of alcohol in the blood: more than 6 per mill. Policemen stopped him when he wanted to cross a heavy frequented multilane street(&#33. The drunk was taken to hosptial due to circulatory collapse.
    Tempus Fugit.

I like german food. I'm the Bratwürst eating champion in the under 15's at a local New Years eve party. I threw up all over my drink.

Quote Originally Posted by (der bastler @ Dec. 02 2004,09:55)
    A 29 year-old man had at least one dozen cups of Glühwein; level of alcohol in the blood: more than 6 per mill.
    One should mention that he's assumed to have been drunk even before strting to drink the Glühwein - you don't get such a high level of blood alcohol from a dozend Glühwein alone (not even if it's 'mit Schuß&#39.

Some people simply don't know how to ENJOY the good things. Instead they simply waste them!

The police calculated --based on his blood alcohol-- that he must've drunk at least 25 cups of Glühwein. Imo he had a bottle of polish spirit (i.e. 90%+ ethanol) or vodka before he tried the Glühwein...

Warrant Officer
    mmmm, Beer, Sausage, Pretzels. this thread is making me thirsty and hungry.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456