Sign in to follow this  
Schultz

Zombie mod

Is someone making a zombie mod? imagine,you are driving on a road you stop the car and wait a moment,nothing happens but when you put on lights AHHH! the road is blocked by zombies!! biggrin.gif then you drive away quickly.After a while you run out of fuel,you hear the zombies growling behind the car! wow.gif That would be sooo blody cool biggrin.gif

We already have Return to Castle Wolfenstein where you have to kill stupid Nazi zombies.

Why do people keep wanting to make mod fot things that have nothing to do with OFP/modern warfare???

You'd think there wern't any other games!

To break it to you straight forward that is a really stupid idea.

man you dudes have no fantasy at all! mad.gif paratrooper said that it has nothing to do with modern warfare does i have to do with a bloody war or something?! mad.gif Man you dudes are boring!.........And what do you mean that it wouldnt fit in OFP,the map is great and you can switch day and night time.SO WHAT WOULDNT FIT! mad.gif Arr......

no offense, but this is one of the least good ideas (to be polite) that I've seen thus far. No zombies.

half a year ago we had a thread about a zombie mod....old ideas seem to come back up again smile.gif

but then again...we also had a king kong vs godzilla mod thoughts too.we got all the "good" ideas covered already smile.gif

I think its a pretty good idea. and ofp is the perfect engine for it. However, not untill BIS release the proper tools for us to make such things. And the point in a MOD is that you take an existing engine and "modify" it into something else. you people are way too close minded.

when you think about it,you wouldnt need a sdk,just a some zombie skins and sounds smile.gif and when the zombies attack they would use the punch script smile.gif and yes the people here are too close minded tounge.gif

Nothing to do with modern warfare huh ....

Well look.. its simple.. its not the idea behind Operation Flashpoint.. Its the unlimited possibilities!

Do you know games with more freedom than OFP? You can walk, shoot, fly, drive, sit and hell it wouldnt surprise me if you could f*** in the game =)

I think its really good if some nothing-to-do-with-modern-warfare-mods are being created, because it will attract more people to the game keeping it popular, plus helping some weirdo's to satisfy their needs =).

And do you know WHY everyone is asking this and this and this? Its because it "looks" possible because there are so many possibilities allready! I, for instance, wanna see way more women in the game =) .. heh

K nuf said..

But... dont be selfish, think about other people's needs ffs =)

---------

Damn where's that Dutchbat Female Squad shower mod..

I suppose, but if you wanted it to be more realistic some custom models wouldnt go amiss either smile.gif

Silent Fox over at OFP Editing Center (www.ofpeditingcenter.com) has made a zombie skin.  Here's the pic he posted on the OFPEC forum.

ZombieJoe.jpg

If you got to the OFPEC forum and private message Silent Fox and ask him if he could email you the skin, I think it's really cool.

I remember back in October thinking of a "zombie" mission or two, just something you can play around Hallowee'ne or whenever you got a zombie craving.  Something like your patroling a graveyard at midnight, when this strange green fog rolls in and next thing you see, these zombies are jumping out of the ground, all around you!  And the only way to kill zombies is to shoot them in the head/face, or blow them limb from limb.  Something along these lines I'd like to see, maybe a mission or two.

-=Die Alive=-

Actually I remember the old thread posted about a Zombie mod. If I'm not mistaking I think I was to blame for the huge thread wink.gif

I remember posting a long time ago about someone making a zombie mod. It had a huge response.....

Honestly OPF is in a way game to make such a mod. The creepy lights that flicker at night, when your in a forest at night you can see the enemy head lights through the trees of the forest....

I was creeped out by one night mission... The one where you had to escape captivity. When I was running through the forests, the emeny would shine their lights through the forest to search for me..... I thought it was creppy...

Also the sounds of footsteps behind you while your running through the forest is creepy too....

Anyways... JUst thought that a Zombie mod would be kind of cool to make... It would be creepy as f**k you have to admit...

yeah OFP would be a good scary game if u tryied to make it that way with a mod n all, n a flash light would help... smile.gif

Some ppl just think OFP is only a modern war sim, its limited to your imagination...

So who's makin zombie mods den? confused.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

it's not a good mod idea, but as a mini-campaign, say two or three missions, plus an addon or two (zombies, chainsaw+anims) and that would work.

Who cares about the zombies it's all about the shotgun with infinite ammo and the chainsaw hand. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Flugel @ 13 Jan. 2002,16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you know games with more freedom than OFP? You can walk, shoot, fly, drive, sit and hell it wouldnt surprise me if you could f*** in the game =)<span id='postcolor'>

a "make sweet love" action menu option has been long over due, dont you guys think? wink.gif

but you know any decent modmaker has more "decency" than that tounge.gif

Let's have a giant 'Laser'.

We demand 1 MILLION dollars!

Urmm guys any one who has payed a trip to game spy l8ly would of notcied a game being hosted called "The Skye Virus" witch i am the creator of.

If any one really cares about the details ask me on this thread or PM. I am allso working on "The Evron Virus" now i completed the skye virus.

Thnx,

Da Murphy Man

BAD ASS JACK, please read the rules.

DO NOT DIG UP THREADS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN REPLIED TO IN 4 MONTHS OR MORE!