Placebo

European Politics Thread.

i used in google words : "teacher, Greek, prison, strike" and seems yes, Greek prime minister for third time in this year stated "emergency law" and they are indeed threaten imprisonment, like XIX century , lots of articles about this issue having 8 hourse since publication for example

Source/link anyone (please not somekind of antiwestern bs from Iranian/Commie news agencies) ? Was it an legal demonstration or was it getting more into an riot phase - we all know that Greece got some of those ultra-right and -leftwing riots now and then. ;)

So they do this because the teacher want to strike on the day of the national university exams. I think the teachers really shouldn´t have made a decision that harms their students.

Read those articles again and think more about of who does benefit of an "outrage". It seems more that this day was choosen on purpose by Greek teachers and others to protest. Guess some people do need some drama...

So they do this because the teacher want to strike on the day of the national university exams. I think the teachers really shouldn´t have made a decision that harms their students.

do you think that in any other day it would be effective ? every action must aim as much as it can make shock around to be effective since in this country there were hundreds of stikes and riots last year,

I dont think you need a lot off teachers to take exams, unless you want them to take the test, other than that you give the students a test ,make sure they dont cheat. thats pretty much it:p

And i do believe we all still have a right to protest and come up on the Streets to protest,and if your goverment denies you that right its indeed back to the 19century,

but like you see in Greece and spain/portugal is that all the protest have none to little effect to those money hungry wolves,that keep raping and destroying lives and jobs!

But dont worrie, it will be soon your turn to pay, so they can trample on your rights,lives,jobs and money.

But hey I can be wrong and we might be all heading to a walhala full off peace and love, no wars and food and money for ALL the PPL in this world!

Only time will tell the direction where heading,

I'm not sure how these things can happen in modern Europe:

I didn't know that Russia is now officially Europe?

I didn't know that Russia is now officially Europe?

A part of it yes, Ural / Caucasus mountains are the "frontier" :)

A part of it yes, Ural / Caucasus mountains are the "frontier" :)

Should have worded it better, but I meant in the sense of politics ;) You don't associate European matters/issues with Russia, unless it's specifically stated ;)

is there a coherent meaning to the sochi olympic noose art or is just another case of edgy and provocative for its own sake?

EUrope with its "human rights and political corectness" is going more and more wrong,

todays news from Polish press:

Mariusz Trynkiewicz get from government money and flat abroad cause government afraid of lynch,

now first who is Mariusz Trynkiewicz - explanation for non-Poles,

this man is serial killer and pedophile,

he raped few boys, than he was sentenced to prison, after first sentence he left prison and ... raped and killed 4 young boys (10 y.o. -12 y.o)

he get death penalty in 1988, but ... communism fallen and he get death changed to 25 years sentence , if not communism fall he would be hanged,

few days ago his 25 years sentence ended and ...

because government afraid of lynch - they bought or hired him apartment, he gets somekind of pension to live,

where the f*** i live in this mad EU ?

HONEST person has to take credit in bank to buy flat, i must work 20 years to pay for credit loan to buy flat, my friends pay bank rent for flat, it tooks them half of their salary to pay for flat, and such s*** gets it for free???

now i am forced to pay TAXES and from those taxes serial killer has pension and flat rent payed ???? this guy is 52 y.o. and doesn't need to work, he has pesnion from state for raping and killing 4 kids,

usual people have no money, but serial killers are getting social support instead of 6 feets of mud,

serial killer, pedophile GETS for free not only flat, but also gets pension ???? this person killed 4 boys (kids) and raped another kids , parents of those killed kids are still alive, they do not get extra money from state, they must work

http://www.sfora.pl/Wywiezli-Trynkiewicza-za-granice-Ma-nowe-nazwisko-a64762/

political correctness and human rights gone mad

Edited by vilas

no Spooky Lynx, officials say "he had his punishment, it is against human rights, what he would think about legal system if we would like to punish him twice for one thing he already was sentenced"

in 1989 when communism fallen there was "amnesty" , with "freedom" a lot of criminals get punishment lower (my neighbor from block of flats who killed old lady durring robber was free his 20 years sentence was cut in half), all death sentences were turned into 25 years , EU-ropean human rights activists say that bandits are human like us... yeeeeeeeeaaah , when you say about death penalty they say "you are from middleages"

vision of European from XXII century: cannot be hetero, must be pedophile, with bank credit for 100 years of payment, 90% of taxes which go for limousines for government officials and for body-building facility in prisons ,

shame that nowadays our prisons look more like luxury hotels with spa , body building and etc.

yes, i am from middle ages and i am hetero :D i would put them into conditions like they have in Iran :D no body building, no spa, no "diet" etc. punishment must be punishment, not holidays in luxury hotel with TV, fitness, spa, water pool,

money put on food for 1 prisoner are in Poland bigger than money put on 1 child in orphanage !!!

this is sick, that money for daily diet and medicine are LOWER in orphanage than for bandits, noone cares about victims, but all "human rights" acitivists care about those who abuse and hurt honest people,

this man killed and raped 4 boys, 10 y.o. 11 y.o. 12 y.o, now he will get new name, new ID, new flat, pension, i do not understand how the hell from tax money state can protect criminal,

i support protecting witness , but sentenced serial killer? cause they afraid of lynch, but of course state forces parents of those killed kids to pay taxes,

i must work for flat and pay credit in bank cause i haven't murdered any kid, you live in Russia, you live in country which is "abusing human-criminal rights" , you are lucky, maybe in some years some Poles would ask for asylum in Belarus seeing how this reality goes;) in middle of XXI century Russia, Belarus and such like countries will be oasis of normality i am afraid, i wonder what will happen when this creature will kill another kid, in place of his new living, probably in Slovakia

but this is all our system, and it is not single case, i am personally victim of burglary, person who robbed flat of my father is free, guy who sold stolen items is free, only i get court order to pay for costs of "witness travel",

and moreover, my neighbors seen burglar, they reported police, police done nothing prosectutor dismissed case, judge dismissed case and now in one of museums you can watch items which belonged to my father and now after burglary were sold to museum by black marketeer,

burglary to my father's flat took place in 2005, today there is 2014, since 2 years one of stolen items is at exhibition in one museum, court dismissed all my claims,

btw. Spooky Lynx, i heard that in Lithuania one man killed pedophile who raped and killed his daughter, i wonder if he is still wanted by police, cause guy was wanted for lynch, but i believe every honest human would give him a shelter

Edited by vilas

you live in Russia, you live in country which is "abusing human-criminal rights" , you are lucky, maybe in some years some Poles would ask for asylum in Belarus seeing how this reality goes;) in middle of XXI century Russia, Belarus and such like countries will be oasis of normality i am afraid, i wonder what will happen when this creature will kill another kid, in place of his new living, probably in Slovakia

Well, to be honest, those whose rights are abused in prison here just don't pay anything to prison authorities. If you have enough cash you will have anything from cosy conditions to cell phone, PC. Even sentence may be decreased and you may go outside prison for weekends. Just pay. Husband of my godmother attacked her with knife and wounded her heavily two years ago. He got 4 years of prison, but was told that he may have parole for about 10000 Euro bribe. He and his children from first marriage hadn't such money so he will stay full sentence.

btw. Spooky Lynx, i heard that in Lithuania one man killed pedophile who raped and killed his daughter, i wonder if he is still wanted by police, cause guy was wanted for lynch, but i believe every honest human would give him a shelter

I don't know about Lithuania but here I know two recent cases of men killing the rapists of their children while defending them. Now they are still free but may be sentenced.

Nah, and I don't think most people want that either. National identity is a big deal, and I think it will remain as such. The EU might become more vigorous but sovereign nations will always be a part of the Europe and the EU.

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/e/a/ea05a32c675c6d7ac757902774066611.jpg

this man is taxi driver, there was criminal assault on his cab , man was beaten by criminals, spent year in coma in hospital, when he woken up from coma he found that... Polish court evicted him from his flat "because for period of year flat payment was not payed" so guy is now homeless

http://wpolityce.pl/kryminal/188914-pedofil-grozi-matce-ofiary

http://www.fakt.pl/pedofil-zabil-moja-corke-teraz-grozi-mi-smiercia-,artykuly,452136,1.html

pedophile killed 6 years old girl, he is free after 15 years, now he threatens to kill mother of that girl (and he is still free ,although he threatnes to kill mother of his victim too)

http://www.se.pl/wydarzenia/kronika-kryminalna/zabili-pedofila-bo-wykorzydta-ich-siostre_144215.html

another pedophile raped girl, was sentenced for short term, left prison and ... went back to rape her again !!!

than brothers of that girl killed him defending their sister and .. they get 12 years sentence (much longer than he get cause he get 3 years and after jail he came back to hurt this girl again)

http://wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/wydarzenia/artykuly/431597,w-kolobrzegu-tlum-chcial-zlinczowac-podejrzanego-o-pedofilie.html

people wanted kill end lynch pedophile for rape on 9 years old girl, police rescued him, he can get sentence ... 3 months

at least dozen of people who killed pedophile who hurted their kids are now in Polish prisons with sentences like 25 or 30 or life prison, where the hell we go in this Europe ?

http://www.wiocha.pl/1029318,Temu-Panu-Panstwo-powinno-jeszcze-zaplacic-ze

this man get 25 years sentence, his 6 years old child was raped,

comments on Polish internet are the same - "every father who love his family would help this guy" "if someone touched my child i would do the same", "he should get a medal" only such comments, for usual people this guy is hero, for our "courts" he is "evil guy"

I know one very graphic case from Poland from my city from my neighbors - one pedophile molested his kid, when wife seen it she escaped with kid to her parents and of course notified police, this guy... put case to court and evicted her wife with child, guy accused her for "loosing possibility to see his kid close on his own", they became homeless, while he... never spent a day in prison for molesting kid, he get court order to evict wife, moreover, he was not paying alimony and also there was no law enforcement of it,

why EU turns into place where such things are allowed, in rest of the world, USA, India, Arab states, Russia, Asia, south America, etc. there are victims more protected than degenerates ? even in lawless areas of Africa it is not like here, in The Netherlands pedofiles even have political party :O

Edited by vilas

its pretty much the same all over the EU,victims get nothing,and killers,pedophiles,get small sentences because they should be reintigrated into society(some crazy liberal idea i think). last week i heard a courtcase about a drunk driver here in Belgium,he hit a young girl on here bike and drove away,last week he got a sentence of 3months probation and 300eur fine,and he lost his license for 3months, and if he should do it again it would be double. so moral of the story a young girls life is only worth 300eur.

corruption cases get dragged on for years till they get dropped because there is a date on how long the case can get to court.

look at breivik in Norway,insted of hanging him from a tree by his neck,he's playing PS4,uses a pc,prob haves tv in his warm hotelroom and gets 21 years, or the murderer of pim fortyn in holland,killer got out last week after 12 years.

In Belgium we got a law that states that any big sentence like life(only20-30years here)is redused to 1/3 of the jailtime and the time you where arrested and jailed before the courtcase is deducted from that sentence, so with i bit of good behavior your out in 8-10years.

i wonder if there will be Maidan in my country soon, but there are following things happening in Poland at the moment:

- for years Polish standards were much much worse than EU standards, a lot of corruption that never was punished cause criminals are untouchable, especially important criminals,

- a lot of political scandals such as wire-taped scandals where politicians commit crimes never ended with sentence, if someone is politician (left, center, mainstream, post commies) or rich - he never met justice and justice was only for poor and right-wing

last day there is huge scandal (again) in Poland, there are revealed by one newspaper wire-taped talks between Minister of Internal Affairs and Central Bank CEO, and wire taped Tax Inspection and Ex Minister of Infrastucture

from one tape it shows that ex minister asks and thanx for stopping tax inspection to not find his criminal deeds and bribes,

on other tapes there is chat with minister that asks central bank (against EU standards) to break limitation of banking system to give more money to fix budget because situation of budget is so horrible, that they want to stop right wing opposition to win, cause current mainstream government led country into horrible economical state,

as reaction to scandal tapes following stuff happened:

- noone was fired, prime minister says nothing happend, but biggest crime is wire typing politicians,

- police, special services attacked journalists to steal rest of wire taped scandalic tapes to avoid next scandals to be revealed by press, and to stop press from publishing stuff which shows corruption of current government cause current prime minister want to break freedom of speech and fight with revealing scandals (too much corruption, but he is supported by rich , corporations , banksters, mainstream etc. ) but a lot of journalists stood together and .. stopped action of police and secret services, there was some pushing in newspaper building,

internet since many months only comments that Poland waits for our revoultion like Hungary , Bulgaria, Ukraine, to get rid from corrupted thieves,

i wonder if Poland will be next Ukraine (Maidan, not war, thanx god we do not have ethnic minorities that could cause troubles) within upcoming days or not, cause 2 milions (6%) of emigration is not "because people prefer London weather"

main voice of politicians is "how can anyone dare to commit such crime as wire-taping" cause they do not see bribes as anything bad, about our prime minister there are "urban legends" that he was getting money in bags from Germany in 90s for destroying our industry , a lot of corruption scandals are around party which is now ruling (they rule because all mainstream media support them, cause all are in rich guys banksters and corporations hands and this government doesn't care for Nation but for interest of corporations, lawyers, banksters, rich)

i just wonder what will be in few days

but wire taping scandals revealing corruption in west happen and it is normal that corrupted politician is ended, in Poland it is opposite, ended was always this who revealed scandal with support of mainstream media (calling nazi etc. cause most honest in Poland is right wing), but this time mainstream media stood together in defense of freedom of speech

it is first such visible example where pro-EU polticians try to use force against jounalists and it happens in EU country, not Belarus or Russia 2 weeks after Obama visit for "25 years of freedom after fall of communism" cause they so afraid of patriots to win in election, cause patriots care about country, not about international corporations,

police and special services who came even had no court paper to "secure" tapes and PC/HDD of journalists , they try to break journalists right to keep secret and freedom of speech cause they do not want another Victor Orban here, moreover they even debate that if they loose eventual parliament election, than they will create "minority government with post-commies" but not allow right wing majority to take new government position,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/early-election-an-option-in-polands-tapes-scandal/2014/06/18/597a100e-f6e1-11e3-9e63-ec28e320b8bf_story.html

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0ET27A20140618?irpc=932

Edited by vilas

in The Netherlands pedofiles even have political party :O
It existed for a year, but eventually it got disbanded and is now forbidden as the Dutch police found out it is a breeding ground and meeting place for pedophiles. (no shit, Sherlock)

another fu** ups from EU (Poland)

- man killed his dog, has 2 years in prison,

- man drover over 20 persons (he probably took drugs) and he ride 100km/h in street full of pedestrians, like GTA game, guy is ... so far free because "he is mentally ill",

- drunken driver hit on parking woman, 2 men on parking took him off from his car and beat him, man is free, those 2 honest heros are facing trial and can get 10 years in prison

what the f*** happens in europe, that criminals are not sentenced, honest people are punished for self defence ?

btw. month ago there was 9 years since one man burgled into house of my father, stolen some goods, and sold that goods later, and of course he never spent a day in prison

A video to remind people that parts of europe are still heavily mined