Placebo

European Politics Thread.

The same picture on every Pegida demo in every country...... Lot´s of skinheads

They stated in the documentary that Pegida demonstration was hijacked by skinheads

They stated in the documentary that Pegida demonstration was hijacked by skinheads

Weird that every Pegida demostration across Europe gets hijacked by them.....and then sooner or later it turns out that the leaders are nazis too.... Such a coincidence

this is the same coincidence that some violent attacks are ...

you know - there is a problem in Europe, yes there is and European governments because of Marxist ideology of politicall correctness forbid to even report it, btw. :

article about problems of young Norwegians with Islamic immigrants violence against them, that was refused to be published in Norway press:

http://www.fronda.pl/a/muzulmanie-w-oslo-osobny-wrogi-swiat,48206.html

articles says that young men from Norwegia reported violence of Islam immigrants and they were told "do not fight back, feel sorry for them" < this way will not bring any tollerance if authorities instead of enfroce law , create immunity from law for some groups "because they are not natives they can do more and we must pay them" , if those attackers were natives - police would take action imidiately

i heard the same in Austria or Italy- when we were going on trip - our tourist bureau told - if you are attacked by dark skinned and robbed - do not fight back cause they will accuse and charge you for racism ? this is sick

second Newton rule says - there is action and reaction

there is reason and there is effect

you see effect - you do not want to see reason , why ?

there is basic coincidence - the more violence/crimes from their side - the less tolerant we are (similar to Russian in foreign affairs) why we not like Russia ? because Russia attack others and believe that "might is right", yes?

why it would not apply to those who believe that Sharia must be set and Infidels must die ?

Edited by vilas

i heard the same in Austria or Italy- when we were going on trip - our tourist bureau told - if you are attacked by dark skinned and robbed - do not fight back cause they will accuse and charge you for racism ? this is sick

This is complete nonsense.

I'd stay away from labelling all people marching under Pegida banners as neo-nazis. Skinhead and hooligan groups often hijack and derail all sorts initiatives, keep them away from hijacking is the issue and because of a few men the whole initiative can be later on branded by the media as extremist and violent.

especially footbal (socker in USA spelling ;) ) matches, every football championship also has skinheads, so we should ban football, cause most of skinheads are present specially during football local championships, which means everyone who plays footbal/socker is nazi ;) thats why i always played judo ;) majority of neonazi symbols are presented at... football championships across whole globe

reason is simple, they look for occasion to fight a little , so they go everywhere where there is a chance to fight with someone

Edited by vilas

Yeah, I don't have to mention examples from our country where hooligans try to have some action on marches and patriotic events. It came to the sick point with evidence showing the police dressing as hoolies and derailing the whole event on purpose, because it's very uncomfortable for our lovely, ruling comrades to see thousands of people marching on 11th Nov rather than celebrating 11Nov with president Komorowski and small group of loyals under the eagle made of chocolate and pink flags. Later on you got those narrations on regime affiliated media about outbreak of hooliganism etc...

with hooligans there are another issues , tv stations because of politicall correctnes love to show "skinheads violence" , but they do not show leftists punks violence, i was myself in center of city in 11-11-2012 and i seen it myself, when punks attacked - noone was filming, when right side fight back - all cameras were on,

so also there are some misininformations in media - noone shows when punks attack, when lesbian or gay activists attack, when minorities attack, but when right wing is in fight - everyone shows

i remember very good year Independence Day celebrations in 2012 , 2011 - when punks were attacking people with flags, reenactors calling "nazis, fascist" everyone with national flag (for punks any nation is evil, they believe in Marxist world without nations), so i seen myself old people being under attack from punks, who spat at them because old people were carrying flags,

the only flags that punks accept are LGTB flags,

television was not showing this, but when few skinheads went to fight back those punks - all cameras were zooming and telling that skinheads make riots, but who started ? punks attacked- i was there , i seen it with my eyes

Yep. The legislation wasn't brought to the President to sign into law back in 1997 which means it was declared unconstitutional. So until a new bill is passed through the two houses of the Daíl and signed by the president. Those drugs outlawed in that act are now legal to carry on your person.

If people continues getting hurt just for stupid things like soccer we can't arrive nowhere

Islandia - who not gave up to banksters when all Europe was paying money to banksters rejected joining EU finally

Breaking news on BBC: riot in Frankfurt as anti-austerity campaigners protest at new ECB building, setting police cars alight.

1.4 billion euros on a bank building. Then over in the US you have Obama's estimated 5 billion $'s on websites for 'Obamacare'.

Money wastage happening in many countries everyday on epic scales. Greece and many other countries 'skint' as we would say in the old days, people just struggling to live from day to day.

The euro project being propped up by a crumbling tower of corruption & deceit.

Not surprising then that a new threat of a major 'world' war looms in the background, just to add to the problems. Tactical nuclear strikes being a possible tactic that some nutcases in the military would happily use.

Bunker down in the country and buy a little gold, rather than save in cash or invest. Its the 21st century so lets do what many of our ancestors aspired to do hundreds of years back, a small pouch of gold coins or whatever. At least that is real value, rather than paper backed by fresh air. Its bleak in the world, many more people are now beginning to see how things really work. Some would say 'its the young people that are our hope for the future' at the moment. But how often has that been said in the past. Those young people that go into governing, grow old and still seem to acquire the same views and values as their older generation that governed before them.

Those that see a different way and seem to have some balls to give it a try, all live in Iceland of all places. Good on them, they set an example, out of a disaster.

A quick summary that a Martian would get on arrival and after a week of reading and observing our news, plus a little rummage through our history.

I´m actually quite amazed that people in Germany are willing to beat the living shit out of each other at 6 o´ clock in the morning. That is pretty unusual.

I´m actually quite amazed that people in Germany are willing to beat the living shit out of each other at 6 o´ clock in the morning. That is pretty unusual.

Germany is considering to make the Friday a day off as well.

because of poverty in my country, people decide to ... sell organs - human organs trafficking:

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,130496,title,Dramatyczna-decyzja-matki-Chciala-sprzedac-nerke-by-ratowac-dziecko,wid,17389701,wiadomosc.html

woman with child constantly disabled (ill on epilepsy) and unemployed (noone will hire person ill on epilepsy) wanted to sell her kidney (our state funds operation of change sex, transvestite can have tits/boobs refunded, while people with skin cancer will not get treatment, gypsies that don't work get social care while Pole with epilepsy desperately seeks to sell own kidney to feed child)

6% of population emigrated (it is ca 17% of people in 'working age' 20-40 y.o.) because of what happened to economy of my country in last years, the same time western corporations are free of paying taxes by my "government" and people are selling organs on illegal market to pay bank debts (government even wanted to ban longer knives to control any arms in private hands, of course we cannot have pistols )

Edited by vilas

another news from my country:

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/c/a/cadf6b30885c2ea25cd5c26dd91ba6ab.jpg

man without driving license, driving car during illegal race killed pedestrian, he is accused of "involuntarily causing accident" not about murder/manslaughter (he didnt had driving license, he was making races on street)

fine and compensation for family is 5000 PLN (1200 Euro)

the same time fine and compensation for cutting tree is 10 times bigger (50 000 PLN)

the same fine for restaurants can be much more bigger than for human life

few days ago there was similar case, where for attempt to kill animal (dog) person was sentenced for 8 months in prison, while other scumbag for killing human drunk person get 6 months, it is more and more of such things, like polticians families causing accidents without any consequences, many times many deaths are not punished at all,

while cheap crimes are sentenced

i heard a joke that most of prisoners are people who didn't pay alimony on time, while most of murders are free,

there is another joke - steal 100 euro and you will be in prison, steal 1000000 and kill someone - you will be free,

it happens since 1989 and all liberalization, Helsinki human rights activists fights for better conditions in prisons, criminals get sauna, spa, flat plasma tv, while children in orphanage have lower budget for food and medicaments, also people ill in hospitals get less on food than prisoners,

more and more often hard crimes aren't punished, minor crimes (or not even crimes but offences) are punished very hard , what the hell happens that criminals, bandits are treated softly, while people who for example mistreated animal or tree or build small shed without architect certificate are punished harsh , it is not first case but tendency i observe for few years, how it is in your countries?

http://www.fakt.pl/To-ma-byc-sedzia-,artykuly,146800,1.html

and another - article about one judge and what she does, google translated:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fakt.pl%2FTo-ma-byc-sedzia-%2Cartykuly%2C146800%2C1.html

google translation is very poor

but -

man was robbed, police found robbers, than he get fine in the court cause he didn't know procedure to behave (when sit, when stand) in court

robbers were not punished

victim of robbers get fine/ticket for misbehaviour in court

on other case, policeman attacked and beaten protester on street, this judge sentenced victim of violence, and violent agressor is free

another case - this judge let free arsonist

and she shown personal data of wintess who testified against arsonist breaking police secret protecting witness data

the same time right-wing idependent press shown proofs that Polish president office has bigger budget than British Queen and Polish government spends MORE money on their "needs" than British one (meanwhile our salary is 5 times lower than British one)so luxury of Polish "elites" are bigger than in EU

comparison

in EU "state car with driver and tax payed gasoline" is for Minister, Prim Minister, President

in Poland even middle-important clerks have budget-paid cars with gasoline from taxes and driver

moreover, i know statisitcs showing that in Poland members of parliament are among the best paid members of parliament in the world (their salary vs average salary ratio , in most of countries member of parliament ears like 4 average salaries, in Poland they earn like 10 times or more plus they have a loooot of things free such as tickets in public transport , flat, credits )

i seen it year ago, they calculated average salary in many EU countries, in USA, they compared with their members of parliament salary and made stats,

Edited by vilas

another news from my country:

http://img.wiocha.pl/images/c/a/cadf6b30885c2ea25cd5c26dd91ba6ab.jpg

man without driving license, driving car during illegal race killed pedestrian, he is accused of "involuntarily causing accident" not about murder/manslaughter (he didnt had driving license, he was making races on street)

fine and compensation for family is 5000 PLN (1200 Euro)

the same time fine and compensation for cutting tree is 10 times bigger (50 000 PLN)

the same fine for restaurants can be much more bigger than for human life

few days ago there was similar case, where for attempt to kill animal (dog) person was sentenced for 8 months in prison, while other scumbag for killing human drunk person get 6 months, it is more and more of such things, like polticians families causing accidents without any consequences, many times many deaths are not punished at all,

while cheap crimes are sentenced

i heard a joke that most of prisoners are people who didn't pay alimony on time, while most of murders are free,

there is another joke - steal 100 euro and you will be in prison, steal 1000000 and kill someone - you will be free,

it happens since 1989 and all liberalization, Helsinki human rights activists fights for better conditions in prisons, criminals get sauna, spa, flat plasma tv, while children in orphanage have lower budget for food and medicaments, also people ill in hospitals get less on food than prisoners,

more and more often hard crimes aren't punished, minor crimes (or not even crimes but offences) are punished very hard , what the hell happens that criminals, bandits are treated softly, while people who for example mistreated animal or tree or build small shed without architect certificate are punished harsh , it is not first case but tendency i observe for few years, how it is in your countries?

Sounds Finland to me. You can kill and rape a child, max 5 years in luxus. Go bit around the taxes, min. 10 years.

With First Nationwide Fracking Law, Germany Approaches A Ban

On Wednesday, the German cabinet approved the country’s first nationwide fracking law, which would set the “strictest conditions for fracking†according to Environment Minister Barbara Hendricks.

Germany has had a moratorium on fracking since 2011, however there has been consistent pressure from the energy industry to allow some level of the controversial process, which relies on shooting a high-pressure mix of water, sand, and chemicals into underground rock formations to help free up gas.

The law, which now heads to parliament for debate, would ban fracking in specified regions “to protect drinking water, health and the environment,†according to the environment and energy ministries. The draft law would ban the use of hydraulic fracturing for drilling processes that are shallower than 3,000 meters, or almost 10,000 feet, and any fracking in nature reserves or national parks.

“This law will enable us to circumscribe fracking so that it no longer represents a danger to people or the environment. As long as the risks cannot be fully evaluated, fracking will be banned,†Hendricks said. The law, which would be in place for around four years, would allow fracking in certain cases for scientific research as well as exceptional commercial operations that pass a drilling test and get special approval from a committee.

Germany’s neighbors have taken different approaches to addressing the industry. France and Bulgaria have fracking moratoriums in place, while Poland has eagerly pursued the process. Wales and Scotland also recently imposed fracking moratoriums as the countries consider the environmental and health hazards associated with the operations.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/04/02/3641790/german-fracking-law-close-to-ban/

Bulgaria Puts Up a New Wall, but This One Keeps People Out

Less than two decades after the painstaking removal of a massive border fence designed to keep people in, Bulgarian authorities are just as painstakingly building a new fence along the rugged Turkish border, this time to keep people out.

Faced with a surge of refugees from the Middle East and North Africa — and the risk that they include jihadis intent on terrorist attacks — Europe is bolstering its defenses on many fronts, including this formerly Communist country, which little more than a quarter-century ago was more concerned with stanching the outbound flow of its own citizens to freedom.

More than 200,000 refugees are known to have penetrated Europe’s land and sea borders last year, not including those who were able to sneak through undetected.