Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

USA Politics Thread - *No gun debate*

Im still amazed how the guys are using their ammunition. We were always jealous of the american soldiers in Grafenwöhr since they were raining hell down the shooting range while we had to count every shot and every cartridge (10 rounds given - 10 rounds taken).

In fact after military exercises with the US, my mates always checked all the stuff they have abandoned, empty magazines, sometimes even a laptop.

It was funny because they had guys dedicated only to fill the empty magazines, maintain their weapons and clean their boots. We always took care of our own stuff. And obviously we were never allowed to leave empty magazines nor anything.

USA has better justice system than we in EU, we should do something in EU to get closer to US system,

simple example:

pedophile raped and murdered small child , father of child killed pedophile

in USA - father is free

in EU - father get life sentence and pay compensation to family of pedophile, if pedophile was alive , he would get small sentence

in USA - someone breaks into your house, you can defend your property, you can shoot rober,

in EU - you cannot, you cannot even beat robber who attacks you, victim who defend get bigger sentence than bandit who attacked,

in USA thanx to forensic they discover crimes from 70s, 80s, and now hunt criminals who couldn't been hunted before due to lower level of forensic science,

in EU in some countries after 10 years crime is "vanished" and when you have even serial killer who was torturing people in 50s, 60s - he is now "innocent" cause crime deceased,

something is wrong with EU , very wrong

Edited by vilas

USA has better justice system than we in EU, we should do something in EU to get closer to US system,

That's not a possible comparison. In each of the US's states they have different laws, and in the EU in each country too.

So your examples in different US states or different EU countries would have different punishments.

Although the US seem to have a faster judicial system ( the time between arrest and trial is lesser ).

and in the EU in each country too.

EU (Brussels) forces in all EU unification of legal systems, so differences between countries are vanishing more and more (i worked in legal system for decade, so i know , how EU Parliment directives are making law in different countries similar, European Parliament makes directive and later this directive is implemented in different states legal system, as you said yourself before - EU is not only free trade and no passport zone)

i say about European Union, not about Europe as continent

since some time i believe that USA is more wise system than EU

EU (Brussels) forces in all EU unification of legal systems

Let's check some typical cases:

Abortion

CIR991.gif

Gay marriage

gay-marriage-world-map-560x398.gif

Euthenasia

TrekBBS-World03.png

And then you can check penalties for murder, rape and etc. in different countries, and you will see that there are a lot of differences between EU countries.

simple example:

pedophile raped and murdered small child , father of child killed pedophile

in USA - father is free

in EU - father get life sentence and pay compensation to family of pedophile, if pedophile was alive , he would get small sentence

in USA - someone breaks into your house, you can defend your property, you can shoot rober,

in EU - you cannot, you cannot even beat robber who attacks you, victim who defend get bigger sentence than bandit who attacked,

in USA thanx to forensic they discover crimes from 70s, 80s, and now hunt criminals who couldn't been hunted before due to lower level of forensic science,

in EU in some countries after 10 years crime is "vanished" and when you have even serial killer who was torturing people in 50s, 60s - he is now "innocent" cause crime deceased,

something is wrong with EU , very wrong

Well although I agree with you that the US justice seems to be more reasonable in that cases, the thing is that for example if there is a prison sentence for deliberately murdering someone in Germany, youll get that prison sentence if you do it.

Self defense is another case, for example if someone has killed someone in self defense, there will be a police investigation, and as long as it is proven that the killing was really in case of self defense AND the killer did not kill deliberately (for example he was afraid of his life (therefore couldnt think clearly) and not like in us when you can just shoot someone who is sleeping drunk in front of your door and its totally ok) you get no prison sentence or any penalty at all.

§ 33 StGB

"Ãœberschreitung der Notwehr

Überschreitet der Täter die Grenzen der Notwehr aus Verwirrung, Furcht oder Schrecken, so wird er nicht bestraft."

But yeah I do dislike how the pedophiles and other maniacs are treated like victims in the EU although they might have tortured/killed people repeatedly. Sometimes I really wish death penalty was present in Germany after reading news.

But as it is we have to tolerate even the weirdest things because our politicians say so and our democracy usually means minorities say what everyone else has to do.

The thing is however that the police brutality is increasing in the USA. Ive read some time ago about a former SWAT operative who said that today's SWAT is no longer what it should be and he is not fond of the current police tactics.

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title,W-USA-rozpowszechnia-sie-konspekt-w-ktorym-Polakow-oskarza-sie-o-wspoludzial-w-holokauscie,wid,16820973,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=113490

Department of Education of New Jersey state claims that Polish government in WW2 cooperated on Holocaust , what the hell they teach in American schools

Poland was under German occupation, and some morons or ex-SS kids lobby claims in USA that Poland is responsible for holocaust and they teach it in schools ? wtf ?

it is like teaching that Hitler was Spanish politician living in The Netherlands, what a bullshit they teach in US schools ? Muslim Mullah say that earth is flat and earthquakes are caused by women wearing inapropriate clothes, and DNA tests are not reliable in rape case, while in USA they teach that Holocaust was made by Polish government ? wtf ? maybe they would say that New Zealand and Republic of Kongo organized Holocaust ?

i've seen bullshit movies like US intel found Enigma or that ghetto was pacified by Polish Soldiers (uniforms in movie were Polish, not German), but it was private stupid TV, but not OFFICIAL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY, wtf with education there ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Government, territories of Poland were occupied by Germany, Germans were ruling this land since 1939-1944, from October of 1939 till July of 1944 Polish administration was NOT EXISTING but this land was administrated by GERMANS (and till 1945 by Soviets)

how can anyone teach in schools that during WW2 it was Polish state that organized and helped holocaust not 100% German ?

i hope our Ministry of Foreign Affairs will react cause such lie cannot exist, people from New Jersey also should react as well, cause it is pure lie and false teaching, those teachers who wrote such book should lost jobs and be persecuted

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/65315

in Canada they wrote about this shameful case too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust

holocaust denial is crime in many countries, noone can say that it was victim (Poles were second number of victims after Polish Jews ) who commited a crime,

Edited by vilas

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title,W-USA-rozpowszechnia-sie-konspekt-w-ktorym-Polakow-oskarza-sie-o-wspoludzial-w-holokauscie,wid,16820973,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=113490

Department of Education of New Jersey state claims that Polish government in WW2 cooperated on Holocaust , what the hell they teach in American schools

Poland was under German occupation, and some morons or ex-SS kids lobby claims in USA that Poland is responsible for holocaust and they teach it in schools ? wtf ?

it is like teaching that Hitler was Spanish politician living in The Netherlands, what a bullshit they teach in US schools ? Muslim Mullah say that earth is flat and earthquakes are caused by women wearing inapropriate clothes, and DNA tests are not reliable in rape case, while in USA they teach that Holocaust was made by Polish government ? wtf ? maybe they would say that New Zealand and Republic of Kongo organized Holocaust ?

I dont speak polish and google translate is not the best translating experience but from what I understood in that article is that jews were living separated in ghettos in Poland on behalf of (former) polish government(s) and that made it easier for nazis to locate and exterminate the jews in Poland.

As I understand http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/ is similar to german bild.de similar to Fox News. They are telling half truths and love to overdramatise.

We didnt see the documents pf what that Department of Education are really claiming, but however if they do claim that polish government existed during german occupation and helped nazis kill jews, thats utter bullshit.

Meanwhile the National Guard is sent to Ferguson:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28832462

Jews in Polish territory were living, because in middle ages in Europe, they were accused of leprosy epidemy,

joke was that Jew eat garlic, garlic protects you from many diseases and kill bacteria, so Jews were healthy when leprosy was in Europe in middle ages, when middle ages society wanted to kill Jews, Jews were hosted by Polish Kingdom in XIV-XVII century,

as a result, before WW2 majority of European Jews lived in Poland,

Jews were not living in Ghettos , they were keeping together and had their city districts like there is China Town in some US cities,

so of course majority of victims of attack of Hitler were Jews because simply they escaped to Poland in middle-ages in Europe, cause in Middle Ages because of Inquistion (what is funny, in Catholic Poland inquisition was not active like in Spain, France, Austria, Germany, we had no problems with Inquisition here) people in some countries believed that if you have a cat - you have sex with Satan , no joke, people were burned alive for having a cat,

so as there was no Holy Inquistion on Polish Kingdom, Jews escaped here, because basically they were escaping Inquisition , later they created some city districts in which they kept together and Hitler also needed to find someone "responsible for leprosy"

thats why Poland remained Catholic - we had no problems of Inquisition, so we not hated Roman Church as French or Brits or Benelux societies, who created Protestantism

Jews in Polish territory were living, because in middle ages in Europe, they were accused of leprosy epidemy,

joke was that Jew eat garlic, garlic protects you from many diseases and kill bacteria, so Jews were healthy when leprosy was in Europe in middle ages, when middle ages society wanted to kill Jews, Jews were hosted by Polish Kingdom in XIV-XVII century,

as a result, before WW2 majority of European Jews lived in Poland,

Jews were not living in Ghettos , they were keeping together and had their city districts like there is China Town in some US cities,

so of course majority of victims of attack of Hitler were Jews because simply they escaped to Poland in middle-ages in Europe, cause in Middle Ages because of Inquistion (what is funny, in Catholic Poland inquisition was not active like in Spain, France, Austria, Germany, we had no problems with Inquisition here) people in some countries believed that if you have a cat - you have sex with Satan , no joke, people were burned alive for having a cat,

so as there was no Holy Inquistion on Polish Kingdom, Jews escaped here, because basically they were escaping Inquisition , later they created some city districts in which they kept together and Hitler also needed to find someone "responsible for leprosy"

thats why Poland remained Catholic - we had no problems of Inquisition, so we not hated Roman Church as French or Brits or Benelux societies, who created Protestantism

Ah Ive just read that the ghettos were established during the occupation by germans, so the claims of that Department of Education are really twisted.

there are crazy authors who write about UFO kidnapping cows for anal rape, but they should not work like this in official governmental agencies as those who deal with "cow issues", i cannot imagine official from government saying "cow was raped in anus by aliens" , i can imagine it done by crazy blogger or crazy youtube vloger, i seen crazy vlogs, crazy websites "what government hide from us in conspiracy with Aliens"

the problem is when your teacher of biology believes in Alien anal rapes of cows and you study veterinary, than farmer asks you for help, call to you, you go to cow bleeding from stomach - you tell farmer to install AA-missiles launcher against UFO saucers instead of change diet of cow, not because you troll farmer and want cow to suffer, but you was taught it on veterinary faculty

Edited by vilas

post edit

Edited by oxmox

After posting a video with explicit content (twice) and repeated trolling, it's time for a temp ban. See you next month.

After posting a video with explicit content (twice) and repeated trolling, it's time for a temp ban. See you next month.

Id just like to know why speaking against the USA is repeated trolling? He posted pics which show that USA are not what they claim to be, is that trolling? The green pic is stupid, but the other two (which are just linked) are just stating facts (you cant deny all those wars).

I agree the rules are rules and have to be followed (e.g. explicit videos) but since when is there a rule that everyone has to post things that conform to the mainstream point of view.

Feel free to PM me.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please Private Message them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please Private Message the Bohemia Interactive Forum Moderation Team Leader (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

USA and its allies have started striking at the IS in Syria, without UN mandate or Assad having allowed it, i.e. breaking international law.

http://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/ausland/krisen/id_71121738/islamischer-staat-usa-und-verbuendete-beginnen-luftangriffe-in-syrien.html

But I guess as long as US wont start bombing Assads troops accidently :rolleyes:, he wont really mind it, even if he will disagree officially. They are trying to eradicate one of his enemies after all.

Whats also interesting, F-22 are being used for the first time.

Edited by negah

Great, international law at its best... So can we bomb any country for the same kind of reason and just notice them about start of the operation?

Great, international law at its best... So can we bomb any country for the same kind of reason and just notice them about start of the operation?

Yup, as in Ukraine. But without any warning there.

Yup, as in Ukraine. But without any warning there.

I'm waiting for you to post some more-or-less high-res pics or videos of Russian troops bombing Ukrainian ones in the respected thread (not some painted-alike Grad or T-72 with Kontakt-5 that is produced in Ukraine also) as proof of your accusation. Please only plain Russian troops with clearly visible signs together with clear evidences (roadsigns or advertisement billboards) of them being at Ukrainian soil.

I'm waiting for you to post some more-or-less high-res pics or videos of Russian troops bombing Ukrainian ones in the respected thread (not some painted-alike Grad or T-72 with Kontakt-5 that is produced in Ukraine also) as proof of your accusation. Please only plain Russian troops with clearly visible signs together with clear evidences (roadsigns or advertisement billboards) of them being at Ukrainian soil.

It's a well known fact that Ukrainian army has been shelled by artillery from within Russian soil. But that's offtopic i'm afraid.

It's a well known fact that Ukrainian army has been shelled by artillery from within Russian soil. But that's offtopic i'm afraid.

Again I ask for clear video/photo proof of it, not some Ukraine media text claim "from unnamed ATO source". They moan for some months already that mysterious Russian regiments drive across the Ukraine. But still, no matter of thousands cameras available for the local people, nobody could take a clear record. So I'm waiting for your clear evidences in the respected thread. And quitting offtop here.