Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Usage of this forum

Staff Sergeant
    well Black op, to be honest with you, You have a giant duck, with large eyes, hands and arms instead of wings, and he seems overly angry at something.. and he has the name of Daffy. I'm not sure im the one with the scary avatar!
    O F P N
    \"A fanatic is one who won\'t change his mind and won\'t change the subject.\"-Winston Churchill
    \"Well Sh*t.\" -Dr Evil

SHOOT THE MEDIC!!!

but ur d00d has a white face!!!! *runs away in terror*

When was the last time you saw a black duck?

That's a nice duck Black Op.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 12 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo you&#39;ve become a true spammer [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    By definition a moderator/admin can never be considered a spammer.........however if you wish I&#39;d be happy to delete my post count on a daily basis*

*what&#39;s good for the goose is good for the gander [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It only be fair.
    I\'m no doubt soon to be banned so bye.
    *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
    Spam land

Warrant Officer
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 12 2002,22:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but ur d00d has a white face&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; *runs away in terror*[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    acually he has a "ICP" face (Insane Clown Posse) so for all intents and purposes you should be afraid

Warrant Officer
    hey hamster why did you change your avatar from a funny little hamster lifting a barbell to Cha Quavaro? dosnt suit you name very well

umm got board of it and it was not the right size..

The musclehamster is back, that counts&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast