Sign in to follow this  
Ville-Valo666

Textures

thats the prob can anybody help me? and i have the dll folder on the c:ofpedit path so thats nnot the matter and i laso have the flashpoint.??? in the o2 folder.

the curious thing is it work by all models i have only toi models toi texture now and by this 2 it happens....

greetz

I would love to help , allthough its not that clear what the problem is .

Try posting in your own language if you used a translator , chances are someone will be able to understand it better .

well ill try it agin :-) when i make texture in photshop (witch the correct size) convert it into paa everything work but when i will ad it the part of the model that should have the texture is white (just like if the texture path isnt right) understood now?

Ok first thing to try is to move the folder that you are working from , into your Bulldozer folder .

Then open the model in O2 and re-path the textures to the new destination , which should be something like C:\ Bulldozer \ MyAddon.

Hope this works , if it does not then i suggest setting up your O2 and bulldozer again.

i have this problem too and its really annoying. I load up a JPEG in photoshop, square it up, save it as a TGA. load it up in texfile and convert it to PAA, then put it in the folder of the addon I am texturing. In this case its a skorpian. I can load the texture up in O2, and texture the addon. I go to look at the result in buldozer, and its says "cannot load texture skorpian/sorpian.paa" . The part that I have textured is white. I did what you said but to no avail. Any further suggestions?

thanks

i have this problem too and its really annoying. I load up a JPEG in photoshop, square it up, save it as a TGA. load it up in texfile and convert it to PAA, then put it in the folder of the addon I am texturing. In this case its a skorpian. I can load the texture up in O2, and texture the addon. I go to look at the result in buldozer, and its says "cannot load texture skorpian/sorpian.paa" . The part that I have textured is white. I did what you said but to no avail. Any further suggestions?

thanks

Exactly same problem here. Any suggestions? Did you fix it commando?

I found the problem (for anyone who has the problem as well and has been unable to fix it). Basicly, the texture was not a power of 2 (i think its called), e.g. 256x256 or 256x128. My texture was just any old number (whatever it fitted too). So i changed the texture to 256x128 size, and it works fine. Didn't relaise had to do that for models, thought just stuff like the Overview pictures. tounge_o.gif