Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Tank Mirrior and alpha absorbing

Ãve noticed a problem on my tank. I can loook through the mirror and see some parts of the interior and some are absorbed by the alpha tex.

I tried this: copied the whole interior in a other O2 window. selecting the mirrors and copied back. Then i select the rest and also copied back. Noramaly afaik it should be absorbed by alpha tex, but some tex will not absorbed ... I´m running out of solutions

Ãve noticed a problem on my tank. I can loook through the mirror and see some parts of the interior and some are absorbed by the alpha tex.

I tried this: copied the whole interior in a other O2 window. selecting the mirrors and copied back. Then i select the rest and also copied back. Noramaly afaik it should be absorbed by alpha tex, but some tex will not absorbed ... I´m running out of solutions

Try selecting the mirror faces and changing the face order using:

CTRL + SHFT + PgUp, move up one alpha

CTRL + SHFT + PgDn, move down one alpha

CTRL + SHFT + HOME, move to top of alpha

CTRL + SHFT + END, move to bottom of alpha

... thx but these f****** tex will not absorbed by the alpha tex ... all around is absorbed but not these damn texture 3 faces. Beide that all new faces will also not absorbed.

Make sure the ones that are not hidden are paa textures, pac ones will not be hidden.

move the alpha texture to the top and then select the others and move to the bottom.

SelectThis