Sign in to follow this  
Bobcatt666

Driver bug

I've ben trying to track down a bug in my ofp in which some addons the driver ends up sitting on the co-pilot postion or front passanger seat.

Effects the following addons.

ICP Zil series trucks

Vits or Seademons BTR80.

The Rally Lacia strata.

A large number of 3rd party betas, that haven't been released yet, mostly due to this bug.

Well wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there was a cure for it. Most of the other beta testesers, are not having this problem in the groups but all have an addon bias east or west that commonly means they have less addons than I do.

This bug seems to only place the driver on the passanger side front seat. They have full control of the vehicle the stearing wheel even turns. Shooting the drivers postion has no effect on the driver, but shooting the passanger postion will injure or kill them normally. Wouldnt be such an issue but so many addons have this problem lately. And newer ones become plagued with this as well, trying to explain it to a addonmaker they think I not insane..

hmm maybe the hitboxes and the driver proxys are mixed up?

souds to me like this

I've ben trying to track down a bug in my ofp in which some addons the driver ends up sitting on the co-pilot postion or front passanger seat.  

Effects the following addons.

ICP Zil series trucks

Vits or Seademons BTR80.

The Rally Lacia strata.

A large number of 3rd party betas, that haven't been released yet, mostly due to this bug.

Well wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there was a cure for it.  Most of the other beta testesers, are not having this problem in the groups but all have an addon bias east or west that commonly means they have less addons than I do.

This bug seems to only place the driver on the passanger side front seat.  They have full control of the vehicle the stearing wheel even turns.  Shooting the drivers postion has no effect on the driver, but shooting the passanger postion will injure or kill them normally.  Wouldnt be such an issue but so many addons have this problem lately.  And newer ones become plagued with this as well, trying to explain it to a addonmaker they think I not insane..

Bobcatt,

I just thought of something. Are you still using Dreamy Knights custom animations? If so, try disabling that and give it a try.

Noticed this bug in addons long before you hd me install dreamy knights animations I did pull them over the weekend just to make sure. Its not the cause, nore does it happen with your computer or any other member of CBT which uses it also, its something being inherted in the CCP mostlikely jeepclas bug, I lot of them that drove Faber and I up the wall on the old humvee pack.