Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Sci Fi characters & Horror characters

I was thinking OFP is the only game that could make this happen.

Please post your ideas for the ULTIMATE battle between Sci Fi characters & Horror characters in MULTIPLAYER.

Here are my characters I have chosen.  Remember they can be from Movies, Games, ETC.

PREDATOR VS ALIEN VS THE THING VS Master Chief VS SST Bug  VS Terminator VS RE Nemesis VS Sauron VS Darth Maul or Yoda VS MGS Ninja VS Samus VS Conker BFD: Evil Teddy bears

Every character has his/her/it's own special features to attack with.

I think it would be interesting, hell of alot of scripting, but great fun when it's all done

I'd like to see Blade vs. that crab like tank from ghost in the shell vs. the girl from ghost in the shell (man would it kick @$$ to have her in flashpoint)

The mutated dog that carry the thing at the start of the movies is a must have and half mutated marines, mechanics and docs with the shifty eyes wow_o.gif

it would be class trying to find out how is the thing multiplayer ghostface.gif

Good looking models up there. I would personally like to see a werewolf from either Van Helsing or Underworld done. I heard that there is one in the works so that is always a good sign. It would be good to fight the armed vampires, possibly even a Van Helsing model one day. I am more interested in the horror genre and even though Van Helsing was made for a younger audience, that Helsing version of the werewolf looked amazing biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

pfff. why bother? The good ole' Master Chief would just kick everyone's ass. He would just run around using the predator's spine as a melee weapon, and at some point he would be riding the sst bug like a warhorse. Oh yeah and he would turn the alien into a coffee table, and make a new pillow out of Conker. tounge_o.gif

pfff. why bother? The good ole' Master Chief would just kick everyone's ass. He would just run around using the predator's spine as a melee weapon, and at some point he would be riding the sst bug like a warhorse. Oh yeah and he would turn the alien into a coffee table, and make a new pillow out of Conker. tounge_o.gif

pfff, the good oll master chief with his girly pinky suit and laser beams would crap his pants (suit) if he knew he was sharing territory with the predator tounge_o.gif .

I would'nt say master Chieft has that huge of an advantage against others.  Him facing the Terminator would be interesting, and many other characters.  The general model for "The Thing" is'nt exactly clear.  

I would think the general idea is a snake like slither monsther with no legs, and only two arms where he can drag himself.  He also has a head on the end of him.  Other than they the general look of The Thing is a mystery.  But if I had to choose what he might look like, it would be that.

BTW those models look terrific! If you need help I would gladly help out smile_o.gif

now we're talking. mecha. not a mecha with an ambilical chord though. something like my pal looser was trying to make from patlabor.

Don't you think that thing is a little too big?

You know Evas now have their own power.

It's hardly too big. You just have to think of "creative" ways to beat it, like finding a clever location to place a tactical nuke on it while it's slaughtering conventional units.

the only problem with making these special units and mechs is that you have to make new animations for them, and there are very few people who know how to use ofpanim and are also good animators. Fortunatly I have Cribban to animate my Halo units, but if someone as talented as him was interested in mecha, there would be tons of giant robots running around ofp.

hehe

lol i have eva00-06 on my HD (working)

but there normal soldiers though and its not the best model

aside

@m_chief

i guess he wouldnt stand samus arans charm ;P

http://uploads.the-spectrum.org/samus%20torso+%20head2.JPG

check it out

by now i got samus legs done

(quite much i can say )

samus will have around 2500 -3000 faces

cheers

ps

as for the othere tihngs

once i modeled samus itll be an ease to mold other human liek characters so

thumbs up

Why are you modeling the part that is'nt visible?

Samus wears the helmet....no point on making the inside of her body if u cant see it :-S

lol ever played metroid?

for those who dont know

if u finish metroid in faster time

samus strips down on the end screen

aside from that i want to release a unified anatomy pack

which will aswell include a full modeled male body

cuz i m bored with the default bis humans

and as i got vbs

id like to give other peops good looking models

who cant afford vbs

(no i havent imported from vbs this is all my own work)

Mhhh that's cool!

I hope you get your anatomy pack finished because i agree with you that the default BIS soldier and human models are a kind of too angular and boring. I'm think of doing soldier models for our mod too ... the problem i have is that good luckin soldier/human models don't fit with the default bis polygon count. I made a head which have about 800 vertices. So could it be possible that you meant 2500 -3000 polygons/vertices instead of faces?

Dunno but i think that's a polycount you have to deal with if you want a good luckin model (Bis defaults have about 1000-2000)

But keep it going ... hope to see more of your work soon

regards and mfG smile_o.gif

Charon

that sounds like a good idea hey maybe you could implement a dismemberment script that allow units to explode if hit by grenade and lose arm if hit by shotgun that would be cool

well

smaus by now (with arms and legs) has around 2400 FACES

(samus head has around 480 faces)

but obviously i molded much detailes like ribs

breast nippels dif. wrinkles labia bla bla

so its nothig really BIIIG

u wont use all of these if u want to put lets say

teh model into a woodland suit

there fore u could only use the visible parts and use teh rest of the body as blueprint

i wont go into modeling suits

this will be the mods work

as for the dismembermenr i can surely do this

but

every mod will ahve to cfg it them sleves as they surely will have own clothing ;)

cheers stay tuned

btw samus bare body is nearly complete

it only lacks of feet/hands and some textures