Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Cinematic Mungari campaign has begun

You heard of it before maybe but we intend to use the most perfect island out there in my opinion, Mungari. We got stuff in this badboy noone else does and we focus on a conflict that not many people are touching. We intend to make this really cinematic but not so much as cutscenes, but more like you're playing a movie, until we get a cutscene guy. Simple stuff noone has ever thought of doing that add more realism to missions. Lots of good ideas and could use more. If you really want to be a part of this, plz email me at chambersburg_00@hotmail.com or peanuckle_00@yahoo.com. I need your help, but i promise you that once you see what ive done you will be impressed. BTW be prepared to get addons, but not stupid ones, we're talking high quality stuff like HYK, AGS kits, Combat vehicles, the high quality stuff, BAS opfor, stuff like that since Mungari is in africa. Get at me.

First mission is done, upload isn't done yet. I just need an ftp. I also have a nice addon package ready for the entire campaign. Perhaps minor updates to it in the future.

I'm so sorry four double posting. Noones posting though. Anyhow, I promise that I have the first mission final version, nothing will prevent me from making the second one, i just need beta testers. So I won't pay for the ftp server with to hold the mission and the addon pack until i get mission beta testers, specifically one with a good machine. Nothing special, just able to host for at least one more person. If you bring two people thats nice, i don't care how many i just need beta testers.

hmm maybe I can be the cutcene guy rock.gif but I'm in the 8:th year in the school so I won't have very much time at it crazy_o.gif