Sign in to follow this  
Radnik

New military RTS game under development

i just found it on net and thay are looking for 3d masters and programmers so if anybody is interested...

allso there is a screenshots and gallery and in game movie, about 30mb   tounge_o.gif

theme is about Iraq...   ghostface.gif

http://www.gameyus.com/    tounge_o.gif

looks pretty nice i reckon. but thats is "looks" which most games look nice these days. tounge_o.gif

sory i forget to mention that the game is 3d strategy not 1 st person shooter...

...so if any of moderators can edit title, just put 3d RTS somewere in it for pl to know, thx kindly...

looks pretty nice i reckon. but thats is "looks" which most games look nice these days.  tounge_o.gif

...lol.. i dont care as long as i can control M1A1  tounge_o.gif

We shall see, lot of good games from former eastern bloc countries lately. tounge_o.gif

the hind has 1841 faces, the littlebird 2417... rock.gif

the hind has 1841 faces, the littlebird 2417...  rock.gif

too much?

no. but when you compare a hind with a littlebird, which chopper is muuuuch bigger? so which one should have more faces? blues.gif

Oh great, another stupid game where you can't choose your side. mad_o.gif That's why I love flashpoint, you can be whatever you want to be, even a civilian if you wish. smile_o.gif

no. but when you compare a hind with a littlebird, which chopper is muuuuch bigger? so which one should have more faces?  blues.gif

I also think it's a bit too little. Look at the APCs. The wheels and barrels are too squary.

This reminds me of Ground Control.

...or maybe on Soldiers of Anarchy  wink_o.gif with directX9 support

thoug i do not no how will cammera work ( rotateing, zooming... )

and again a game with hitpoints like command and conquer...

just take soldiers - heroes of world war 2 and make a Iraq or modern conflict mod.... that would look much better ^^

Looks good so far, at least the models do and the concept is not too bad.

Hmm, a Serbian game... wonder if it will contain any... yeah it probably will.

tounge_o.gif

Looks good so far, at least the models do and the concept is not too bad.

Hmm, a Serbian game... wonder if it will contain any... yeah it probably will.

tounge_o.gif

any what? tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

and again a game with hitpoints like command and conquer...

just take soldiers - heroes of world war 2 and make a Iraq or modern conflict mod.... that would look much better ^^

But in this game you can command battalion and in soldiers - heroes of world war 2 you can command few soldiers.

Couple interesting points:

1) Voice command - not chat, real command. Basically call a unit by id, and say destination or action.

2) Engine designed for portability, with platform-specific data as a wrapper interface.

x) crappy _craft interface

x) issues with AA/AS?

I dunno about the storyline it strikes me as mildly CHEESY. He will need a....WILL of STEEL dun dun duuuuun! crazy_o.gif

Hmmm, supposed to take pace in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the main character is supposed to be in the USMC, yet the concept art all looks so....Eastern European! rock.gif

WOS_concept_5.jpg

WOS_concept_2.jpg

Well you never know, I remember a promising game called Kombat, it's been a few months and the site has been down since. It had a really interesting premise, you can command a whole division and then if you'd like zoom to squad level

{EDIT} Durr they changed their stupid Kombat title to Officers.

www.officers-game.com

omg for a game with 15,000 soldiers of which 500 you can control at any time the graphics are phenomenal. of course, it's about the gameplay rock.gif

...i think it is in the middle late state of developmet and the final version and the sp or mp demo will be real one...

...can someone explane me what are this art drawings for ?

For modelling and designing. It's unlike that modellers just start from the scratch and that's where you need conceptual artist.

For modelling and designing. It's unlike that modellers just start from the scratch and that's where you need conceptual artist.

..aaaa...so it doesn't have anything with actual game engine, i touhgt its some kind a part that game engine use to read soldier models or... (the way we players see models)...never mind, i hardly understand myself...lol... tounge_o.gif

@Norris

...lol for chetniks, they are my favorite troops