Sign in to follow this  
KXKMAN

US sales of VBS1 not allowed ?

Why is it for sale to military in the US and not anyone else?

Whats the reasoning for this?

So here I sit with my 500 bucks and no VBS1.

mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

Im pretty ticked off.

I want my VBS1.

I guess im a dangerous American rock.gif

How do I obtain my  VBS1?

I refuse to think that after nearly 3 years playing ofp that I cant have VBS1 (how silly is that).

:P

Where is this guy?  unclesam.gif  

At the moment it is not available but i believe there are plans to make it available in the very near future.

Stay Tuned blues.gif

Yes, yes you are. You're dangerous.

No, you arn't. They just don't have it yet in US, I guess. No need to fret, I'm sure they're going to give ya the 500$ package.

In fact, I'm surprised that anyone would want it. As far as I can see, it's mostly cosmetic and several more changes meant for military institutions to use for training. To add, I'm surprised they even thought of giving it to the public. It wasn't even meant for the public, probobly. I don't see how they owe you VBS1, actually.

In fact, I beleive you are not suppose to talk about VBS1 here, so I'll just contact a moderator for you.

although VBS1 derives from OFP, we'd like to remove discussion of VBS1 from BIS forums.

closing

<opening>

Coalescent Technologies handle distribution in North America and should be contacted for such enquiries.

Bohemia Interactive Australia handle distribution for the rest of the world and should be contacted for such enquiries.

VBS1 Resources is the official VBS1 support website and have forums (both public and private) for VBS1 discussions.

<closing again>