Page 1 of 211 123451151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: OFP videography

First Lieutenant

OFP videography

I think maybe it's time we created a OFP Combat Videography thread. I'd be interested in seeing video from other members, especially previews of mods that people are working on.

Here is my first contribution, a convoy attack by an Apache from "Ground Attack II" -- click on the still image to see the video.

The ~11MB file is in Windows Media (WMV) format, and should stream as long as you can handle ~900Kbps download speeds. Otherwise, save it locally before opening it.

Will get mine up as soon as I get a host.
    3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion, 1st Marine Division

I'l put mine in here once its done.

Nice, I've got a few clips but nowhere to host them

right click, save as (12mb)

-it´s an older video from a cia coop night

---
    edit:
    Cleansweep (right click, save as) (36 mb)
    ^^ bis mission using Y2K mod

REALISM! No, fuck that, FIRE THE LASER!

I think that was the video I was looking for Mr.Burns

Naval Warfare (26 Mb.) (click picture)

the beginning of a large scale attack, involving some collateral damage (for which we apologize of course) :-)

I'll never get around to ironing out the mistakes so why not post it here in its preliminary version ...
    hope you like it too

8.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #8
    Yeah I think "if you build it they will come" worked in reverse with regard to videos

I think this can be pinned for now, we'll see what the activity level is like.

Obviously due to their nature it won't be necessary for the thread to be anywhere near as restrictive as the photography thread, just follow the regular rules and Placebo will be happy
    Please do not PM or Email me directly about your CD Key issues, follow the guidance in this thread instead.

The one and only OFP MOM
    Quote Originally Posted by (placebo @ July 07 2004,11:11)
    follow the regular rules and Placebo will be happy
    No videos over 100K?

10.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]§4)No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Spam is not limited to text, posting an image as a means of spam or a spam'esque URL will also result in the same response from a moderator. With spam being hard to define, it is another example of something left to moderator's discretion, if in doubt ask yourself "does my reply add to the discussion in a way for the discussion to continue further"? If not then think of something "meatier" to add to the thread. Repeated spamming will result in any/all of the following:- Post count reduction, warning level increase, temporary restriction from posting.

Page 1 of 211 123451151101 ... LastLast