Sign in to follow this  
Easy_tiger

Something similar to soldner(dare i say :P)

From playing around with the Soldner demo one feature that really interested me was the skin types and the way you can customise your game model with clothing, cammo tyes etc... I think that this would be a great addition to OFP2. I would personally like to see this feature implemented into OFP2 so the fatigues of different nations are available to be used, for example: As a Brit and a member of Brit clans, being able to use UK fatigues and weapons would be great, and would add soooo much more to the game instead of having the choice of US, Russian or Res models 2 use....

to finish all I say is that a similar level of customisation of players asthetics would be great!

Probably worth putting your comment here unless it has been said already (I think it has).

hm... i think it is possible in ofp1

hiddenselections???!!! crazy_o.gif

setobjecttexture ghostface.gif

I wouldnt like that too much. How are you supposed to tell friend from foe if every player is wearing a differently colored uniform? This screams teamkill...

As Phleep said, such a feature has been mentioned before, so I'm going to close this. smile_o.gif