Sign in to follow this  
SilentEcho

Su25 and how fast and high

if use a su25 and keep looking up for a long time after a while u well mainly only be able to go straight and it will stay a steady 600 and somtimes the altiduted will climb or it will go down but if u go into firstperson (i use third person to fly jets) ur panel on the jet will be all shaking alot looks kool,too bad dont hav a force feedback thingy so i can fell the turbalance

Peace Love And Chicken Grease

Yeah. I tokk the A-10 to a massive 45,000ft a few week's back and the fuck'in shaking was unbelievable but no force back through me joystick. sad.gif

hi

I am pretty sure you can go quite high, back when operationflashpoint.com was still around there was a screenshot section and we used to have a thread about how high we could get stuff, mostly by blowing them up biggrin.gif

but I am sure someone got 90,000 feet.

yea but the thing is for me i ran out of gas because i put very little for fun but it was wierd because i was still going for a while until i started going down hill wow.gif

You can go over 1000000m. Unfortunately, you won't see the space. Only at night.

yeah you only go through 4 thin cloud layers and you dont see anything but fog down below. you can try it with the editor, just set your speed to 4x or what ever the the max speed is

These are not hacked picture, they are accely SU25 but A-lone-wolf made it into the trabant and called it Airbant, you can dwonload at ofp.cz

It was the first addon for OFP ever made hehe

but i changed its speed lol