Sign in to follow this  
Wumpel

Radeon 9600 xt

Well... I can't get ofp started on my other computer, seems like it doesn't work with the radeon 9600 xt?

When I start it it just breaks down and goes back to windows and it sys something like out of videomemory!

Has someone else faced problems like that?

If someone can help me, just do it smile_o.gif

Well... I can't get ofp started on my other computer, seems like it doesn't work with the radeon 9600 xt?

When I start it it just breaks down and goes back to windows and it sys something like out of videomemory!

Has someone else faced problems like that?

If someone can help me, just do it smile_o.gif

Makes sure that you have resistance patched up to date (1,96)

Then make a shortcut of flashpointresistance.exe to your desktop (if you don't have one already that is) right click the shortcut and add -nomap to it. This way:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap

Edit: or are we talking of old, ofp CWC?

No problems with 9600xt here... Just use the -nomap parameter as posted in the previous post ;)

Also, try running "Auto Detect" in the Preferences program. If you have an invalid combination of screen resolution and refresh rate selected, the Direct3D initialization may fail, which would keep OFP from starting.

Sometimes the list of available video modes changes from one driver release to the next, so a mode that used to be supported may suddenly become invalid.

Searching for "outofvideomemory" would have found the answer a number of times over smile_o.gif

works with the nomap thin ;)

thank you!