Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Opf engine based photography 3 -no pics > 100kb

Ok I figured a new thread would be a good opportunity to make some "guidelines" clear.....

Rules:

Hotlinked images must be no larger than 100kb (102600 bytes) larger images are fine simply post only the URL.

Pic Posters - please mention what addons you're using (and if they're released or not), to help stop the "what addon is that, is it released" replies.

Respondants - If you must know what addon is used and where it can be found send the poster a PM rather than cluttering the thread up with "worthless" replies (or respond with a pic of your own and you can ask whatever you like).

"Worthless" chatter will be deleted without warning, repeat offenders run the risk of the usual WL+ and/or PR.

Images must be of Operation Flashpoint* and must be your own work (unless permission to post has been granted by someone else). The images must be original (ie not previously posted on these forums), anyone found to be reposting images runs the risk of WL+ and/or PR.

*At present we are allowing VBS1 images in the thread but that may (or not) change at a later date.

Please post a maximum of six images per post, (you are of course free to post 6 then 6 then 6 should you have that many you wish to post), but 12 in one post can make the thread a little difficult to navigate at times. Please do not post one image at a time, if you have four images you wish to share put them all in one post, not in individual posts smile_o.gif

When quoting a post containing hotlinked images please remove the image tags so that only a link is displayed.

Free Image Hosting:

If you need somewhere to host your images then try a free host such as Frutsel or Photobucket those two are perhaps the most popular but there are plenty more should you require, try this Image hosting review website which currently lists 6 pages of free image hosts (there can no longer be any excuse for people asking for hosting).

Free Image capture tools:

The most popular tool for capturing images is probably Fraps. Another popular free tool is GrabClipSave. Using an image capture tool is easier than the manual method of pressing the "print scrn" key, alt+tabbing and then pasting the image into a photo editing program. Of course there are many more you can find doing a Google search.

How to post an image:

Capture the image, edit it so it is less than 100kb in size, upload it to webspace, click the big image button (see below pic) type/paste the url of the image in the box that comes up click ok.

image_button.jpg

Archive:

For reference here are the previous two "Opf Combat Photography" threads.....

Thread One.

Thread Two.

lancia_stratos.jpg

Lancia Stratos racing on a dark forest road

sfp_viggen_2.jpg

AJ-37 Viggen roaring at dawn - not released

opflashpoint.org screenshots archive

earl and sucheys marines asault pack recon soldiers are inside the blackhawk evac and are heading home.  smile_o.gif

opflashpoint.org screenshots archive

here is another one from the same mission but here is when i try to get as close to the ground to pick up my friends + remaining surviving a.i soldiers when hell breaks loose... crazy_o.gif

the place is getting crowded with bmp's and infantery and i got 2-3 hits from AA weapons and very many mg bullets too biggrin_o.gif

this pic was captured using a digital camera and hasn't been through any editing at all. I think it turned out blurry and chaotic and that was kind of what the situation was like.

Since this is page 1, I'll post this here:

I've uploaded the utility that I use to take screenshots: ScreenShotUtility

Simple, but effective.  wink_o.gif To use: simply run the EXE (it doesn't require installation), set the path you want to save your pics in, select the format (BMP or JPG), and then while playing, hit PrintScreen as often as you like, and you will get one screenie per button press.

Also, here is the link to my current gallery, for anyone interested: http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v147/majorfubar/screens/

PUKFtank.jpg

*Addons*P:UKF Brithish Infantry

Red Hammer Studeos T55 pack

Nice pics Sole and Parvus smile_o.gif

FLASHPOINTBETA_2004-04-06_18-03-27-15.jpg

I know it sucks, just had to bring something to the new cp thread, better pics later ;)

Addons used : ehr... erh... OFP-Resistance?  crazy_o.gif

(oh btw : Stop in the naaaaaame love, before you break my heart, etc etc  tounge_o.gif )

Couldn't help myself... had to post on the first page of this thread tounge_o.gif

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

18.jpg

All VBS1

@ thirtyg

Bet you bought vbs1 just to make your beautiful screenshots even prettier (was that even possible?), nice job. smile_o.gif

winner.jpg

guess who won that one crazy_o.gif

next time we´ll have to do a skyrace tounge_o.gif

Infamous Hill133 held by Finnish reservists early in the morning.

hill133_1a.jpg

(large)

Russian infantry prepare to shell the Finnish positions.

hill133_3a.jpg

(large)

With the morning sun comes the death - 82mm mortars commence firing in preparation of a Russian infantry assault on the hill.

hill133_2a.jpg

(large)

Addons used: Finmod 1.2 (http://koti.mbnet.fi/~fdfmod)

hmmm looks like the finns are developing the latest in spy/sniper technology

gravityboots.jpg

wow_o.gif

Only using FDF Mod.

hi Major Fubar. what key do i push to take a screenshot when using your programe? is it print screen or something totally different, sorry that i ask but there was no readme there at all.

tounge_o.gif and how doy ou get the picture to show in the thread instead of having a boring link to click?

Nogova 1982.Waiting for NATO invasion

nogwa1.jpg

Hi. Res

Addons used:Vitapc pack,CSLA 2,FDFmod 1.2,ICP zil pack,Status_cz new water,Newest Llauma`s sky.

hi Major Fubar. what key do i push to take a screenshot when using your programe? is it print screen or something totally different, sorry that i ask but there was no readme there at all.

tounge_o.gif and how doy ou get the picture to show in the thread instead of having a boring link to click?

Commando84 - If you have a question to ask one of the image posters please PM them, we must cut down on worthless chatter in this thread smile_o.gif

I've added a guide to posting an image in my first post.

Very basic Russian pictures:

Rus1.jpg

Rus2.jpg

Rus3.jpg

Rus4.jpg

Rus5.jpg

Rus6.jpg

[mg]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/Ironsight/Rus7.jpg[/img]

[mg]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/Ironsight/Rus8.jpg[/img]

[mg]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/Ironsight/Rus9.jpg[/img]

Addons used:

RHS tank-pack's and crew

Spetz Natz MOD BDRM1 pack

Read first post, max 6 images per post please - Placebo

No eye candy graphics here but I was bored... so:

Tonal government patrol checking a crowd at the mosque in Kimoe.

ambush1.jpg

ambush2.jpg

ambush3.jpg

ambush4.jpg

ambush5.jpg

ambush6.jpg

Addons: Obviously BAS Tonal and Opfor Addons.

Edit: Links should work now

hmmm looks like the finns are developing the latest in spy/sniper technology

http://www.ofpr.com/deadmeat/ofpcp/gravityboots.jpg

wow_o.gif

Only using FDF Mod.

rigamortis? tounge_o.gif

Anyway, BIS Camels over SW Nogova.

AFC.jpg

Very high terrain detail + 1600x1200 Screen Resolution + Trying to increase view distance = create vertex buffer error smile_o.gif

Refinery destroyed. US forces in retreat.

From Asmodeus' mission Black Gold.

rfnryfire.jpg

BAS D/Rs (they're the little dead ones lying around, AGS Industrial Pack V3.

040531-1-Cessna.jpg

Addons:

Silesian's retextured Cessna

Llauma sky 2