Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Damage

Vbs1 review

Thanks Ltnto Damagio. Good to know what I putting my money beofre i buy it.

What the hell am i talkin about. Of course i'm going to buy it tounge_o.gif

Yer, i've already forked out my not so hard earned cash for this and am anticipating the post man at any time.....The weapon models look great and am looking forward to the challenging AI. I just hope the physics of the aircraft and the realism of the weapons are up to scratch. Looking good though.... smile_o.gif

Interesting review, but it really doesn't explain what dynaimc waypoint and triggers are.....something I would like to know.

this review doesnt explains anything! it was made by some delitant, not OFP hardcore player. blues.gif

this review doesnt explains anything! it was made by some delitant, not OFP hardcore player.  blues.gif

Hey man, LD has been playing since the beginning. He has helped establish servers and maintain them in Australasia where the online following is small. Not that he needs anyone to defend him but it is 0100 in Australia at the moment so I presume he is having an 8hr snooze.

Wow very impressive.I can't believe they keep calling BIS - BIA,you'd think they would have gotten that part right.

They gave it a 9 outta 10 which isn't bad ,but what are they comparing it too? What other tactical trainer ? BIS is the leader and setting the standard

I live in the USA and I am so jealous that I can'y buy ,for that matter I can't afford it.I also can't believe they release anything without me testing it first,lol

Altho I am considering joining the local city Police Dept, I will be too busy for sure at that point.I doubt our PD is using it to train.

BIA stands for Bohemia Interactive Australia - they done VBS1 IIRC. smile_o.gif

What multiplayer features does it have? Lan/ip ?

Quote[/b] ]What multiplayer features does it have? Lan/ip ?

lol. you see? he didnt explained anything! unclesam.gif

this review doesnt explains anything! it was made by some delitant, not OFP hardcore player.  blues.gif

If you think you are so good, why don't you try yourself, Mr. Bigshot?

After your 24hr holiday for flaming that is.

For the future, I expect you to respect your fellow forum members and give constructive criticism. If you keep calling them names, your holiday will become permanent.

Quote[/b] ]- Commands for basic file loading and saving.

- Commands for dynamic manipulation of triggers.

- Commands for dynamic manipulation of waypoints.

- Commands for dynamic manipulation of markers.

Could we have a more detailed description of the new commands? Maybe a few example commands, with precise descriptions of what they do.

Well, to all of you that complains on LT.Damage's review.

Think before complaining.

1.This is as far as I know his first review!

2.Could you've done it better??

3.Would you like not to have the review?? Would it be better without one??

Well, I myself wondered about the little bit improved engine, but if I wanted to know more about it I wouldn't complain, maybe ask nice..??

Hmm.. Think of it! tounge_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Regards, Hĺkon.

Well, to all of you that complains on LT.Damage's review.

Think before complaining.

1.This is as far as I know his first review!

2.Could you've done it better??

3.Would you like not to have the review?? Would it be better without one??

Well, I myself wondered about the little bit improved engine, but if I wanted to know more about it I wouldn't complain, maybe ask nice..??

Hmm.. Think of it!  tounge_o.gif  

biggrin_o.gif

Regards, Hĺkon.

No need to get worked up about it, it has been dealt with already. In the future, if you observe something that deserves our attention, please use the RTM feature at the bottom right of each post, stating full reason for your complaint and the name of the accused.

Thank you for your cooperation smile_o.gif

I think the review is good so far, but I, as some other forum members, thought there would be some more information on what exactly has changed and the new commands...

but, thumbs up.

They gave it a 9 outta 10 which isn't bad ,but what are they comparing it too? What other tactical trainer ? BIS is the leader and setting the standard

I live in the USA and I am so jealous that I can'y buy ,for that matter I can't afford it.

cross your fingers because Coalescent is considering expanding there distribution.So just wait around and we will see.

My bad,

I have played Flashpoint for 3 years. Made 150+ Multiplayer missions, run a dedicated server for most of those 3 years. Made addons, dodgey ones biggrin_o.gif,

Since having a copy of VBS1 I've made 9 multiplayer missions, run through every mission that comes with VBS1 and also converted a lot of those missions over to Flashpoint so that the players on my server can play them.

I would love to have gone into minute detail about every aspect of VBS1 but I hadn't ever seen a review that explained scripting commands in detail so I did not. wink_o.gif

But I will be only too happy to help answer any questions I can, I'll put a thread on my forums for it.

Gamer? Damn straight, Flashpoint gamer biggrin_o.gif

I think in respect for BIS's wishes for limited discussion of VBS1 on this forum if people have questions please post on OGN forums. Just click my banner to get there.

These are of course Flashpoint forums and VBS1 is a different piece of software.

I think the final post from Lt. Damage is a good point to close this thread.