Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Evolution

Goty - unavailable?

Alright,

I consider myself fairly lucky to have picked up the last three copies of OFP:GOTY from my local Best Buy a few months back. But now I'm wondering, as I'm still trying to get more of my friends invovled in this great game, WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN I GET MORE COPIES?

I went to the Codemasters site, and they will let me buy each individual selection for this (ie: CWC, Gold Update, Resistance) but come on, I want the whole GOTY edition, without purchasing 3 copies for each person.

Does anyone know of a game distributor within the US, perferrable in Florida (Tampa Region) that can still has (can get) a couple of copies of this version?

This really isn't news discussion anyways, moving to general smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif,

thanks for the quick responses guys, now i just need to get 4 copies smile_o.gif.... just in case.

P.S. I never got a gogamer.com link through google, odd.

Glad you were able to find it, and are able to "keep on spreading the good news". wink_o.gif

Yeah you can get GOTY for a good price these days. I saw it for 140 kr (15 EUR) here in sweden.

Saw it for Å9.87 at Asda the other day wink_o.gif

As I have said before, I bought the GOTY from Play.com - here:

Play.com link here

It was on their top seller list not long ago, actually. No wonder, with a pricetag showing only Å7.99 - shipping included.

Quote[/b] ]I'm still trying to get more of my friends invovled in this great game

Hurray. Join the Revelotion. I got 5 of my freind to play flashpoint. We're thinks of starting a clan. But none of them have the internet. sad_o.gif

Always always always order stuff online.

There is nothing more sucky than going to a store and seeing what you want is not there sad_o.gif

I just pray to god Half Life 2 will have Billions of copies before release.

Always always always order stuff online.

There is nothing more sucky than going to a store and seeing what you want is not there sad_o.gif

I just pray to god Half Life 2 will have Billions of copies before release.

I got a pre-order of Half Life 2, just waiting for its release so I can d/l it off Steam... smile_o.gif

And FYI: I bought 4 copies of the game YESTERDAY, they will be in my hands tomorrow... And officially, I have only a single copy (besides the one I already owned) left. The other three already have new owners awaiting their arrival... smile_o.gif

Long Live OFP!

Why so many copies?

1 To keep packaged

1 for display

1 for installation

and 1 for safe keeping?

I've bought 2 copies within the last two months or so from Electronic Boutique here in Australia...(one was corrupted)

Try ebay. I purchased GOTY in September for under a tenner. blues.gif

E 14,99 here at an internet shop at the moment where I bought it a long time ago. Only unavailable atm

Another vote for ebay here  unclesam.gif

Got a new one when my first resistance disk "broke"