Sign in to follow this  
lpdotcom

Texture loading problem

Every time I try to load a texture then fix it to the model I get a "no texture loaded message" even though I have selected a texture.

How can I fix it?

Try going into your O2 option settings And change the location of the "DLL Folder" to where your O2 Light folder is.Its the Folder where the "Objektiv2Light.exe is located.Other than that I have not enough clues,Good luck

Don't worry I've fixed it, but thanks for the help anyway.

Ya make sure its of certain size was your problem...right?

Sizes like: 16x16,16x32,32x32,32x64,64x256,512x512,512x2048 etc...

Don't worry I've fixed it, but thanks for the help anyway.

i wish people would explain HOW they fixed it.

sad_o.gif need help i cant load texturs

Most often that's because they're the wrong dimensions or in the wrong format. The dimensions were commented on above and targa or gif are the most common formats used when converting to pac or paa.

There's a thread in the Addons discussion section about how to make addons, I'm pretty sure there are a number of links there. You'll probably want to check those out.

I'm also experiencing this problem sometimes.

The best way to get rid of it is in my opinion to select the faces that you want to texture and make the texture window visible (Alt+T). If your texture isn't listed yet in the texture window, press E and choose the path to the texture file in the text field below. Now the texture should appear in the texture window. Now press A, draw your rectangle and double-click on the texture in the texture window.

That should be working 100% wink_o.gif