Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Should i revert to contraband?

I have reached a mission called reckoning. According to the faq I should equip all men with NV goggles and RPG and AA.

The problem is I couldn't save the truck in the previous mission so I only got on NV goggles and one AA launcher but no AA missiles. So for the gunships I only have three RPG missiles. So I can't achieve the objective to destroy all helos.

If I still end the mission (BTW is it possible) will I run into more problems later due to lack of equipment.

And how do you save the truck in contraband. I had the lights of all the time and drove into forrest. Still the Mi17 could see me.

And how do you save the truck in contraband. I had the lights of all the time and drove into forrest. Still the Mi17 could see me.

Can you grab one of the AA Launchers and drop the bastard? I cant remember this mission to well...

Just put your foot down and dont stop for anybody! wink_o.gif

In contraband I nicked the chopper with an rpg (like always), and fought it out.

In Reckoning I just advanced slowly over the hill, blowing up all armour as I went along, and then sniped everything in sight from the base of the hill.

As far as the goggles go, I picked them up from dead BMP and tank crewmen as the campaign progressed, so it was never really a problem.

Don't think I ran from a single fight in Resistance, fighting is the fun part after all.

I never used AA missiles anyway, RPGs are just as effective if you're good. Plus they are good Anti Tank, and are easy to resuply. Anyway mate, you can kill all the choppers as they are all on the ground. You only need to get the four in the base, not the Mi17 in the air as well (Although that stops to drop off a squad just south of the airport, once u make some noise. Zap it then with an RPG when its stationary. You're probbaly missing the KA-80 in the hanger. I'd also advise taking a sniper rifle to this mission, it helps a lot.