Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hitman[SWAF]

You know when you have played too much ofp when:

Guest Hitman[SWAF]

Yeah its good for a laugh but the scary thing is that some of them are true. crazy_o.gif

I still plan on buying a cheap clunker of a car and spraypainting "FIA" on the doors in white spraypaint.

Everyone save for perhaps a select few will understand as I drive by. The rest will just scratch their heads...

Yesterday a small message popped up saying "benu has new messages" (obviously from my mail program) but from the corner of my eye i read "benu: new bas missions" at first. Actually that was the first time i pondered if i played too much ofp...

When a class is really boring (usually Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays) in college, I find myself wishing that I could use the ENDMISSION cheat.

Hell, I even want to use the CAMPAIGN cheat so I can see what's going to happen later on in my life, then revert back! biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

-When you look trough window and say:"hmm nice textures!"

-When you see you class teacher and you say"Enemy soldier,50"

-If you trying to take photo of someone and you say:"2,hold"

-If you see policeman and you say:"all,stealh"

unclesam.gif

When you always walk around with your right hand on your bookbag strap, and your index finger extended slightly more than the rest.

Lol! I do this exact same thing all the time too.  biggrin_o.gif

Had one funny experience with a friend though.

We both play OFP,mainly in coop with teamspeak and a lot of laughs.

We were at a party, but it sucked (shitty commercial r&b, a dj who didn't know his vinyl from his cd, and no atmoshpere), so we were quite bored, as was everybody else in our little group.

We start reviewing tactics for a particulary hard coop, and then suddenly reverted to OFP-speak somehow.

I think it started with him (1) saying to me (2):

1 : 2, target unknown, babe, 6 o clock.

I looked over my shoulder, indeed quite an attractive girl there, but one i had the pleasure of knowing already.

2 : Engaging. (went to have a chat with her)

A bit later :

1 : 2,rearm at,bar,2 o' clock

2 : roger *gets beers*

2 : ready *returns with beers*

It's been about a year, but it still scares me when I think about it.  biggrin_o.gif

I think the worst thats happened to me was in maths a few months ago. My teacher asked me if i knew the answer to an equation and i replied, Negative, 2 Ammo Low. Needless to say, i'm not good at maths anymore

There's an outside???  wow_o.gif

who released that addon?

Is it ECP compatible?

tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

ROFL....that just made my day biggrin_o.gif

When your in the infantry and you've played too much flashpoint

- you start trying to plan field ops in ofp

- you practice infantry skills in ofp

- you claim ofp is a training resource to avoid an ass chewing for playing games during working hours

- you develop and test squad tactics in ofp and then try to train Marines in them

-when the squad leader goes away and you think to yourself "this is 2 taking command".

- when you tell your squad "all get in 7 ton"

- when you wish the boots (fng's) acted smarter like the ai

- You often threaten to 'Stitch people's asses into footballs' and 'Dropkick them from here to New Jersey.'

Ah, good times.

-When you take out a fresh sheet of paper and start writing a script or planning out a mission in math class

Ive actually done this! freaky crazy_o.gif

^^^^

I did that once except I just write out the words of My Life by Seventh. I love that song. Just dosnt beat Techno but a good song.

When I go outside. (YES. I do go outside in the forest. tounge_o.gif ) and I pick up a stick and play Flashpoint in my back yard. I tought my dog he trick Bang so when I say bang it rolls on its back. Very fun game RL flashpoint with my dog. tounge_o.gif

You just had to mention techno? Thats going to put me on an a tanget of ranting about it for days now! crazy_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Here are some I came up with,

You know when you've played too much ofp when:

1: You try to explain to a priest that people will be reborn as birds after they die.

2: You fear to dive when swimming because you believe you will hurt youself if you are too long under water.

3: You see a cool porche and wonder where did the driver find such a neat addon like that and that you have to get that too.

4: You look at people waiting at the traffic lights while cars are driving by. The lights turn red for the cars and they stop in front of the lights. The lights turn green for the people and they start crossing the road. You think in you mind: "cool script...".

5: You wake in the morning noticing you got only 5 minutes to get to work. You take your hunting rifle from your closet knowing that you run faster when a gun is selected.

6: When getting in a car you don't need to open the door to get it.

Come to think of it OFP somehow has improved my eye sights i mean all those night/evening missions in which you have to lay low and strain your eyes for the slightest possible movement i swear now adays i can even spot a SLIGHTEST movement from the corner of my eye and usually i am correct in spotting it.

I think OFP has some how moulded us al in to a small semi-trained in warfare maneouvers rag tag army/militia  tounge_o.gif

same thing here i see a tiny movement on the corner of my eye and i look i can like spot anything almost

- you climb on a car and somehow find yourself rotated 90deg and sitting in the driver's seat

- you try to steer using subtle fingerflicks so it looks like your hands aren't moving

- you wonder where the "Buckle up" action is, and then started designing an appropiate addaction function.

- When you're searching for your G button when you're lost

- You say "2, Report Status!" when you lost you're little brother during shopping with your mom

When you're a marine in Iraq, patrolling with your team. Your mate is behind the Minimi, mounted on the Hummvee. Youre in the back of the car. Suddenly you see an Iraqi with a RPG, 50m behind youre car. But youre mate can't turn around. When your NCO orders you to shoot the Iraqi, youre answer is: "Sorry, isn't possible with the OFP engine!"

Too much OFP when you have a bad case of tunnel vision  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]When you take out a fresh sheet of paper and start writing a script or planning out a mission in math class

I sometimes work on the equations for complex scripts while I'm in math class tounge_o.gif .

...when things are no longer on fire, they are inflame true.

...when things are no longer on fire, they are inflame true.

HAha this was gold biggrin_o.gif

And wound is this setdammage 0.7

tounge_o.gif

- When you accidentally fall from a 2 meters high cliff you shout "iiaeeeieaeaeiaeeeeeeeh" and go prone. You have to crawl 2 kilometers all the way to the nearest hospital and there you crawl near some nurse, turn on your back on the ground and wave your other hand above your head and you heal yourself.

- When you accidentally fall from a 2 meters high cliff you shout "iiaeeeieaeaeiaeeeeeeeh" and go prone. You have to crawl 2 kilometers all the way to the nearest hospital and there you crawl near some nurse, turn on your back on the ground and wave your other hand above your head and you heal yourself.

well that always feels good, don't you do that too?