Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: You know when you have played too much ofp when:

Warrant Officer
    - If you, while on a long trip, start looking for the time acceleration key.

- If you are impressed by the drop script used to create a fire in your fireplace.

2.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #12
    - if you keep trying to figure out how to add curly braces "{}" in everything you say

- if you stumble wondering how to close a sentance with a semi-colon

- if you almost drive off the road due to trying not to cause the AI to get fuddled

- if you get lost on base because you don't recognize the signs because they're not in czech

- if you're stuck in traffic and your hand on the stickshift moves to where the mousewheel should be to "Move to gunner's seat"

- if you look at the trees and wonder how many planes they are, and why the world isn't lagging from the obviously massive AA/AS

- if you see a blackhawk go by and your first thought is to see if the snowplow really works

- if you have to remind yourself that even if truck01 is locked = false, the mp's might not be to happy for anybody to just hop in

- if you walk into things because you're always walking looking at your feet or hunched over

And where is that band that so vauntingly swore, That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
    A home and a country shall leave us no more? Their blood has washed out their foul footstep's pollution.
    No refuge could save the hireling and slave, From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave;
    And the Star-Spangled Banner in triumph doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
    (3rd stanza of the Star-Spangled Banner)

Second Lieutenant
    -If you search for the 'Q' button everytime you get up.

-If you watch out for the corner of walls from fear of clipping (falling out sideways )

4.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #14
    - You can't wait to fall asleep so that you can continue your night OFP mission

if you don't understand this one, I'd be glad to explain

"Peace can not be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein

Please report Arma 3 bugs in the Bug Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]- If you, while on a long trip, start looking for the time acceleration key.
    Hehe, I can relate to that.

Second Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by (bn880 @ Mar. 10 2004,00:38)
    - You can't wait to fall asleep so that you can continue your night OFP mission *** *** *** *** ***

if you don't understand this one, I'd be glad to explain ***
    Explain

I wish the life had a savegame feature sometimes. As long as it loads properly that is.

8.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by (Acecombat @ Mar. 09 2004,19:27)
    - You can't wait to fall asleep so that you can continue your night OFP mission

if you don't understand this one, I'd be glad to explain
    Explain
    Well, if you dream of OFP like I sometimes did, then you know those missions are the best resolution, and sounds are great! You save the game when you get up, and continue next night.

Simple as that, and you know you've played too much OFP when you've done that before.

Second Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by (bn880 @ Mar. 10 2004,01:44)
    Quote Originally Posted by (Acecombat @ Mar. 09 2004,19:27)
    - You can't wait to fall asleep so that you can continue your night OFP mission *** *** *** *** ***

if you don't understand this one, I'd be glad to explain ***
    Explain ***
    Well, if you dream of OFP like I sometimes did, then you know those missions are the best resolution, and sounds are great! ***You save the game when you get up, and continue next night. *** ***

Simple as that, and you know you've played too much OFP when you've done that before. ***
    Damn ive never dreamt of OFP ....

I must be missing on to something big

10.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #20
    Yes you are, it's an amazing experience, you basically play OFP, or sometimes you think it's real life but not dramatic. Really amazing.

Best firefights I've had...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast