Sign in to follow this  
AWorldWithoutWar

Bringing et to operation flashpoint

I have been working for a while now on a few different projects that all will eventually go into a complete mini mod. I am not near good enough or have the time to make this good. my goal is just to get somthing started that hopefully i could get some skilled people to help me with. I am just a modeller so my textures are horrendous along with my spelling. My final project is going to be a small multiplayer map based off of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. I made up an idea an i have been making objects for it and they include a building that would be an indoor fighting arena at the end of the level and some decorrative things like a landing craft where the allied respawn would be. I also need an island with good detail and isnt real big but offers two ways to every spot on it so you can have some variation like in ET. Please give me some comments on this and if you want to help me my email is nschroeder@insightbb.com

pictures at

my ghetto pic site

i know the site sucks...live with it. i made it in 2 minutes with a program thats for incompitant retards

Same here, I was thinking he meant ET the Extra Terrestial.

I was thinking, "Why!!!rock.gif Why!!!!rock.gif?"

LOL!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

man i was excited for a second, I HATE E.T. (the alien) I was looking foward to killing him with my new BAS units (what ever they may be!). But back on topic. I saw your pics and I like the idea, I always wanted something like this kinda, but keep it looking sharp and those buildings look nice so far. Heres an idea too. Make a large mountain that has tunnels running through it and a few rooms and passages then make larger "mountains" with no exits as barriers. have multiple bunkers and a hidden air base (carved into a mountain) and a run way with no lines to simulate a "hidden air base/ arms lab" thingy always associated with rtcw.

haha wouldnt that be fun shooting disney charecters! but yea i have thought about the mountain idea and it really is a good viable solution.

does anyone know of a way i could make a tiny stream (20 feet wide) that has a depth of about 4 feet so a person could walk across?