Sign in to follow this  
SILESIAN

Players buildings addon

We talk about buildings addon in topic "Mapfact discussion thread" , but maybe it's a good idea - collect some of the best players buildings addon in one pack.

Now we have many greeat bunkers addon :

Bunkers1.JPG

Bunkers2.JPG

Bunkers3.JPG

Bunkers4.JPG

Bunkers5.JPG

Bunkers6.JPG

Bunkers7.JPG

bridges :

Bridge1.JPG

Bridge2.JPG

another military :

Airport1.JPG

Radars.JPG

Various.JPG

or civilians :

Civilians1.JPG

Civilians2.JPG

Civilians3.JPG

Civilians4.JPG

Industry.JPG

Port.JPG

Only islandmakers should use it

Having one big addon has 2 disadvantages. 1 being the file size gets to be superhuge which means an island addon would have to include it with the island release making it way big. The other problem is if there are errors and an update has to be published than 56'kers (not me) have the painful task of having to re download it.

What would be good is if building makers would pack various addons together in reasonable size (10 MB) pbo's based on a general archetecture type, ie mid east, south American etc etc. We are attempting to do this at Third World explosion Team.

I agree with coporal_punishment. It would be great to have all buildings in a pack. You don't have to worry about downloading all of them, but then the size could be a problem. rock.gif

How about just reconfiging the various addons to be organized in the editor better? For instance, the new editor objects release put things into categories like EU military buildings, etc.. Why not config everything to fall into those slots so they are easier to find in the editor?

i also agree corporal_punishment! it's the best idea...

i have also a nice bridge! but it's gonna be released with the Great Assault Mod, with the builidngspack!

640_3230323564316530.jpg

640_6561613739366332.jpg

640_3739386462313163.jpg

This Great Assault Mods bridge looks very good, real.

@: Blink Dog

1 I would like sugest to collect some of the best players buldings because now many of them are separate and we have many single .pbo

2 Make one huge pack it's no my intention

- why not make it as (eg.) Players Buildings 1 , 2 .....3  like AGS Industrial / Port / City pack. Another thing that we don't have them so much fot this huge pack

and I not planed include AGS and MapFact buildings becauce now its in good form and completly addon ...and easy to use.

And one very important thing- all of the AGS and MapFact have the same good quality - other players products not allways.

Maybe it will a standart pack for everybody like AGS and MapFact are now.

This Great Assault Mods bridge looks very good, real.

made by JörgF. smile_o.gif

stuff the huge pack and stuff all i want is the pillboxes

where can i get them??

@SILESIAN: Where is the Globe Motel from? I've searched for it since you posted the pic. But I can't find it. Please let me know, where I can download it, I need it very much.

@Panzergrenadier3 : probably in Flashpoint in the Falklands or Malvinas Mod demo with they smal island.

Some of these look nice, but others need to be retextured. That's the first concern before putting them in any pack. wink_o.gif

The radars are an old addon, right? I've been looking for that for a LONG time......anyone have a link?!?!?

Anton

where can i get those bunkers?

Most of them are made by GFX707. Just search for this name on Gamezone.cz. Afaik it's called Punker-Pack 1-4 (or 5?).

Mfg MEDICUS

hmm yeh i got the before but i dident like them bacause they were glitchy and the ai just fell through most of them.

where can i get those bunkers?

Most of them are made by GFX707. Just search for this name on Gamezone.cz. Afaik it's called Punker-Pack 1-4 (or 5?).

Mfg MEDICUS

It is true .  You can find most of them in these places :

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=unofaddons/misc

http://www.geocities.com/guyofp/index.html

http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?s=Objects

http://ofpbunkers.tk/

or I  can send it

The radars are of "dprkPACK"  - look at this :

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=4129

@AntonVonE

I dont now any actual link but can send it. It is a big green box(inside hangar) and looks the best inside another buildings.

Radars1.JPG

This radar it's philcommando's addon (PCtachq.pbo - tactical HQ or something like that).

Another very good military static addons:

Bunkers8.JPG

.....civilians buildings ( these buildings looks good not only with desert islands)

Civilians5.JPG

very good gras

Grsas1.JPG

We have beautiful rocks with caves - good for all islands :

Rock1.JPG

Rock2.JPG

Rock3.JPG

Rock4.JPG

Rock5.JPG

Rock6.JPG

I've never asked what addon is in a screenshot before, but I can't resist, I'm sorry.

"Another very good military static addons:"

The dirt and sandbagged bunkers. Is that another from gfx707's bunker pack?