Sign in to follow this  
joltan

Ofp2 available for preorder

I think retailers hope people pre-order just in the hopes that the person will forget they bought it or they die before the product comes out. That way they get free money. I don't see the need for it, most game titles are easily available, and if they are not then ask the person at the counter to order one in.

BAH!!!!!!!

I'll never buy it on the internet. Buy it first day at EB and go straght home. Sides. If it over the internet I have to walk 20km to get da post office since the postie come were i live.

I think retailers hope people pre-order just in the hopes that the person will forget they bought it or they die before the product comes out. That way they get free money. I don't see the need for it, most game titles are easily available, and if they are not then ask the person at the counter to order one in.

With Amazon you only pay when they actually are ready to send it - and then you still have the right to return it and get your money back (completely). I did that when resistance came out - while I had preordered the game at a good price at Amazon my local dealer had it one day before Amazon even sent it (and at a slightly better prize, too).