Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: 1.96 problems

1.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #21
    Yeah it's always best to change it to "the beginning" in the search from bit, a lot of the common(ish) problems have been around a while
    Please do not PM or Email me directly about your CD Key issues, follow the guidance in this thread instead.

Slightly offtopic, but is it possible to expand the search function? It's nearly useless, because you often find threads with 1000+ postings and have to read through that manually instead of getting directed to the post number where the keyword was found...

3.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #23
    If it's possible to implement it I can't see any reason not to, would be exceedingly useful

Anybody else find they have to hit the B key a few times to activate the binoculars? (Before anyone asks, the key works fine in everything else)

EDIT: It's happening with my reload key as well.

my OFP will only accept if i press 3 keys at the same time, if i press a 4th key it wont do what 4th key is supposed to do, i suppose this is my keyboard configuration, but could that be your problem? or lag?

Chief Warrant Officer
    One bug that has been around for ages is when you shoot at something near or touching you you also take damage, yet no blood comes out. Stand against a wall and empty a magazine or 2 to see what I mean. Also shoot at the ground near someones feet and they take damage. Also shoot near your own feet to kill yourself. This bug seems to always have been around.

The one and only OFP MOM
    Quote Originally Posted by (Maddmatt @ Feb. 08 2004,14:09)
    One bug that has been around for ages is when you shoot at something near or touching you you also take damage, yet no blood comes out. Stand against a wall and empty a magazine or 2 to see what I mean. Also shoot at the ground near someones feet and they take damage. Also shoot near your own feet to kill yourself. This bug seems to always have been around.
    This is not a bug. BIS stated a long time ago that it's working as intentionally designed. You're getting hit by bullet fragments and ricochets.

Quote Originally Posted by (Bonko the Sane @ Feb. 08 2004,02:11)
    my OFP will only accept if i press 3 keys at the same time, if i press a 4th key it wont do what 4th key is supposed to do, i suppose this is my keyboard configuration, but could that be your problem? or lag?
    No and no.

Quote Originally Posted by (Bonko the Sane @ Feb. 08 2004,02:11)
    Afaik this depends on the keyboard. Some report only 2 or 3 keys at once to the computer.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Is anyone else having this problem?

Since I installed 1.96 beta, when I fire up the game, I get an error as it starts up where the cutscene backround for the interface is the desert island with a bunch of really screwed up looking objects on it. Also, there is no text to select campaign, editor, etc..

If I alt-tab out and then go back in, its all fine.

I tried moving a lot of addons into mod folders to see if it would solve the problem and it didn't work.

Any ideas as to what could be happening?
    \"My guard stood hard when abstract threats too noble to neglect, decieved me into thinking I had something to protect. ***Good and bad I define these terms quite clear, no doubt, somehow. ***Ahh, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.\" ***-The Byrds 'My Back Pages.'

In Memory of David Albert Schoeler, 1974 - 2003.

Third World Explosion Team

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast