Sign in to follow this  
SHWiiNG

Invasion 1944 ???

is it possible to download the fields for flashpoint yet cause iv got lots of ideas for user missions

They will be avaiable after the full realese..Check their forums for more info on that.But there is a site where you could download an older version scraped now, all though I do not recomand using it in large quanity as it lags like hell..

does the mod still exist? i was told, they stopped work!

*cough*

Do you ever check our forums?

I bed ya dont ;)

We are working harder then ever. But please be wait some more. About the news page. We got some troubles with the news updater.

But like Mr Burns said. Check our forum.

Regards

Marcel

Why would ya guys ever say they were dead!?!?! crazy_o.gif

Tis inv44 ya talkin about lads, not some poor ass small mod or sometin

well, so many people think it's over there, but ill have a look in the forums m8. can i download anything there, or are only pics there, that show addons, that'll not be released till ofp2, like we know from the Inv44 team?!?

Stay sick

Metal

you're a funny bugger sometimes biggrin_o.gif

hell, inv44 is doing well man. But seriously, imagine when they are completed and everything is released!

yeah but what then m8? will they do another mod? like "the fight for berlin" or something like that?

there is one small, but fu***ng good mod out there. some guys think, it's dead, but they are hard working, like the inv44 too, i think. I'm talking about the Great Assault Mod. They are doing the whole WW2. Really great things they are doing there! Just a pity that their site is down at the moment!

Will the I44 Mod only be for 1.46? Cause that would suck! No custom GUI, no new explosions, no new effects and so on!

Good fight, good night&stay sick guys

Metal

I know.

Invassion 1944: The Pacfic Theater

Play as John O'Connor. First off in the campaign you are at Pearl harbor when its attacked. Then it goes on from there

biggrin_o.gif

A question geared towards the I44 team. Will you be releasing modules* or a complete über mod with everything you have created?

Glossary:

What I mean with module is doing for instance an "Operation market garden" module with the essentials used there. And a "Africa module" and things like that. Opposed to downloading a +500mb behemoth of a mod.

lol

Like the Forgotten War is going to do. We will split it up depending on what time peiord the campaign will be in smile_o.gif

Will the I44 Mod only be for 1.46? Cause that would suck! No custom GUI, no new explosions, no new effects and so on!

Full mod will be 1.91 or higher. Check their forums and register if you have any more questions.

Oh and check this.......Beauty biggrin_o.gif

marfy4.jpg

Arch.

no one is dumb enough to put things at 1.46 anymore

its like OMFG!!! GET RESISTANCE YA COLD WAR CRISES FREAKS biggrin_o.gif

I know.  

Invassion 1944: The Pacfic Theater

Play as John O'Connor.  First off in the campaign you are at Pearl harbor when its attacked.  Then it goes on from there

biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Umm Gollum...Never mind.

I thought it was Medal of Houner Rising sun story line.

[ontopic] Fields for Invasion 44 look fucking brillent. Cant wait to ambush some one on them. [/ontopic]

Marfy's tank in jojimbo's field ,can it get better? smile_o.gif

Invasion '44 has some of the best modmakers in the whole Ofp community ,and the quality of their addons is top of the line.

Extra Extra!

Marcel from the Invasion 1944 released a great looking (unofficial) video for the Inv'44 mod. A bit short perhaps, but is shows some interesting stuff from the mod...

Click here, it's possible that the link doesn't work instantly. So try it a few times. The video itself is around 11 mb, so thats even acceptable for the 56k's that are among us.

Arch.

Yeah, that movie did look really good. I'm not really keen on WWII (I'm burnt out on it - it seems like every new game out there is WWII-themed) but your trailer did get me excited about playing OFP in WWII. smile_o.gif