Sign in to follow this  
lennin

Ofp community history project

This is my new mission (to start up next week after my Mid's)

I will begin to compile history of the Community from luanch in Europe to the Fall of Tactical blunder.

Hehe, I had an idea like this. I was going to have it ingame though(progression of addon improvement) and the credits that credited all the members of the community. smile_o.gif

It is a good idea, I remember talking about, get this: "an OFP museum" with Dinger

we never got around to this obviously

but there is more where that came from tounge_o.gif

I need some help for the Launch to summer of 2002(when I really became involved in the community). I also would like to know what happened in the 1985 forums (I only know of the recent Blackdog Banning)

The list they keep in the mod's forum of who is banned, when, and for what would be intresting for something like this. If they want to contribute it. biggrin_o.gif

The list they keep in the mod's forum of who is banned, when, and for what would be intresting for something like this. If they want to contribute it. biggrin_o.gif

/sends Ninja assassins on their way blues.gif

Do not forget the early OFPN forums, where a certain Pete, Snake and Ex-RoNiN made life hell for Sith, D'n'A and Placebo biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

How sad. Museums are for dead, stuffed thingies. sad_o.gif

My contribution: The OFP Tattler.

edit: you can click on "Yesterday's Tattler" on every Tattler page to see the previous day's rag. smile_o.gif

Did I say rag? wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Fall of Tactical blunder

Logged on after absence of 3 days, did I miss something??

Do not forget the early OFPN forums, where a certain Pete, Snake and Ex-RoNiN made life hell for Sith, D'n'A and Placebo biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Aculaud, Lowjack, Wobble, Gunslinger, Sandzibar, SCA Jolly, Snake 1999, Farren, devilchaser................................ sad_o.gif

Aculaud, Lowjack, Wobble, Gunslinger, Sandzibar, SCA Jolly, Snake 1999, Farren, devilchaser................................ sad_o.gif

Each one of those names brings back memories smile_o.gif

Mostly bad ones, I had some serious issues back then crazy_o.gif

Was fun though biggrin_o.gif

BI Forums in a dark far away history had a terrorising group called 'the might five' I believe, that was before the OFPN crew came to whipe the place wink_o.gif

Ruskie, Black Op, Stealt eagle, Hamster and... sorry can't remember the last one  biggrin_o.gif

Sep. 07 2001,13:44

Supah Joins! I remember being bored and thinking "Ah what the hell ..... lets post crap!"

Ruskie, Black Op, Stealt eagle, Hamster and... sorry can't remember the last one  biggrin_o.gif

Let me refresh your memory. biggrin_o.gif

Ohyeah, Redstorm, maker of the 'Cereal Thread' tounge_o.gif

Remember Someone too, he'd be banned at infinite occasions if the current mods were there.

Remember Someone too, he'd be banned at infinite occasions if the current mods were there.

He was perm banned from here for racism, saying all Arabs should be nuked as well as some other equally unpleasant things.

How sad. Museums are for dead, stuffed thingies. sad_o.gif

My contribution: The OFP Tattler.

edit: you can click on "Yesterday's Tattler" on every Tattler page to see the previous day's rag. smile_o.gif

Did I say rag? wow_o.gif

When I clicked the "Help Avon with the Groceries" link, I thought I was going to get to play shockwave game sad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

who can forget the beggining of OFP Modding

the forefathers of ofp modding:

SnYpro

Tigershark & Jellybelly

First pics of Invasion 1944

Lost Brothers mod

Also revolutionmakers:

FlipR

Kegetys

Also worth mentioning the Oxygen beta test dilema ( those who have modmaker status on this forums know what ima talking abut smile_o.gif who can forget Nada Adamkova tounge_o.gif)

Also the rise and fall of OFPInternals

And the great grandfather of the OFP community...

Lustypooh.

I actually found his website in an old HD cache the other day. Sniff, it brought back memories.....

And the great grandfather of the OFP community...

Lustypooh.

I actually found his website in an old HD cache the other day. Sniff, it brought back memories.....

Is there news on what he did after ofp? Any other games or so?

we need an evolution of addons. It should go something like this:

The Evolution of EAST Soldier:

BIS>>LSR>ORCS>S&E Naval Infantry :P

evolution.jpg