Sign in to follow this  
Guest major gandhi

Instrument panel

Guest major gandhi

I just started addoncreating and began with reworking a beta-NH90. Until now I was successfull in changing the modell, adding some CSAR parts and a retractable gear biggrin_o.gif . But I'm not coming forward in the cockpit with the instrumentpanel, the gauges and that stuff crazy_o.gif . The few tips in the forum concerning this topic didn't help me. I tried the demo-models, but I didn't manage to get the textures working fpr them mad_o.gif .

So do you now a tutorial thatdeals with that topic or can you give me any tips? rock.gif

Something like that would be hard to explain especially with the information given and explanation of problem.I am to assume a nh90 is a chopper? Only way that I could see would be by looking in other models.

My Helldiver has a basic working dash and is openable by O2.

You prolly want more high tech than that.Only thing I can suggest is to get somehwheres ,then come here when problems arise.

Your welcome to rob parts from mine but be careful about borrowing someones work

These forums are frequented by many addon makers.

I looked in the dkm ov10 bronco (nice addon) and kegetys jets to learn what i needed.

They both come to these forums and dkm has released some high tech choppers lately

Of course alot of bas members come here too

Bratty is right, what exactly is your problem? Can't you get the indicators working or is it just the graphics?

If the last one, don't give up wink_o.gif

It took me about five times of hard work to get my cockpit the EF how I want it, maybe I'll change it once again.

Your welcome to post your problems, just ask, and as Bratty said, there are many people doing great stuff who can help you

General texturing tutorials for OFP: Marfy's Tutorials

Now thats a great idea! smile_o.gif There are a couple tutorials out there on naming some of the selections for the planes, but nothing on the control panels. WIth your skills and Bratty's put together...whew! Everyone would be creating some great addons