Sign in to follow this  
The Frenchman

Best music for games and movies

Well this is what I think is the best music for Games and movies.

Best music for games: Is a 3 way tie between Metal Gear Solid, Medal of Honor Frontline and HALO.

Best music for Movies:I am most likely going to be flamed for this but I think it is The Rock.

Post your opinion. smile_o.gif

For movies :

Terminator theme

"Now you are free" from Gladiator

Air Force One main theme

For games :

Mafia

MOHAA

GTA3 radio stations biggrin_o.gif

there was a thread that was exactly like this and had over 50 replies a little while back.

I love the soundtrack from Matrix: Rob Dougan - Chateau but that one is quite fast...I'm looking everywhere for the slow version of the soundtrack; that one's kickass.

best theme for movies is The Rock theme song and Band of brothers theme song.

for games its either Rogue Spear or MOHAA

Movies: Matrix had some good music. The Band of Brothers theme is excellent, and so is the music in the Gladiator. I've seen many good movies with good music. (or bad movies with good music) I can't remember them all. Oh, and I like the Sopranos theme.

Games: GTA3 Radio stations ecspecially 'Head Radio'. Scatwerk: Electronic Go Go is the best. What else... Rogue Spear maybe... Medieval: Total War has the best battle music ever if you ask me! That's about it I quess. Nothing else comes into mind now.

EDIT: Two stars! Yay! Took me 8 months. unclesam.gif

Games:

Metal Gear Solid two Sons Of Liberty, Grand theft auto Vice City, Hidden&Dangerous two.

Movies:

The Lord Of The Ring films, "Men In Tights", Monty Python The search for the holy grail.