Sign in to follow this  
Angry Radish

Server Tools

Not sure how hard these would be to impliment in a future patch, but I think they would help the multiplayer community a great deal.

Logs: Need 'em!

If we had server activity logs, we could not only parse them into a nice usable stats page for players to view, we could use them in troubleshooting errors, or even reviewing at a later time to identify problem idiots on the server to ban them.

Voice: not my bag baby!

Although the ability to use voice would be a great thing to have during matches, or some other organized function, on a public server it ends up degrading to either listening to some 12 year old kid swearing constantly, or someone with an open mike and static.

the lack of a mute function is a bit troubling, but I can get by that by not even configuring my voice at all.

BUT, I would REALLY like a server side .cfg command to disable voice usage on my server completely. I would prefer the players on my server use their own voice option (RW, etc..) instead of tying up even more of my bandwidth, or inflicting 12 year old rants on my more mature players.

So what say ye?

Pretty Please?