Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish forces pack 4.0 update

I thought it was a good idea to inform some of our work.

First off, we probaly will release in "addon" shape and not "mod" shape. This since we want our stuff to work with others, let say FDF mod. But i say probaly, since there still is a chance we do a total turn around in the question, wouldn't mean so much work.

Second. Right now we are mostly working on making true sights for all weapons and ktotte is working on our delayed grenade. works perfect in singelplayer but some bug left in multiplayer. The pack will probaly feature diffrent handgrenades, smoke.. We are also working on some vehicles but the progress seems to halted some, but they are almost made. models and so.

Now for the pictures..

Urban Infantery

AK5 Sight

Carl Gustav m48

Desert SSG

UAV - Sperwer swedish name Ugglan

de Haviland Mosquito mk.XIX(J30)

Lovely! Will the Uggla come with a launching ramp or will it be just like your ordinary airplane? (I hear some folks are working on launching ramps for other aircraft aswell) The GRG looks awesome aswell!

What that UAV like?

I cant understand its shape from that angle ... rock.gif

Any new shots from different angles?

Oh and i love the urban camo biggrin_o.gif

The UAV will come with a ramp and a little house, and i hope i can use the scripts that was used for the dragonwarrior since they rock. No more pictures of it right now.. but maybe real soon (i am to lazy to start ofp right now)

Are the urban infantry supposed to be from Livsgardet or do they train them elsewhere too?

Looking good, especially the AK5 sight.

yes, they are supposed to come from the livgardet.

I have also fixed one more picture of the ugglan.

This time you can see it from above.

Picture of Ugglan

Helikopter 10 or the super puma has been reworked by Ugga for our next version, we also working on a script that will allow it to float incase you need it..

And our HKP9 our "Bo 105", we doors removed. In sweden we actually don't use our choppers in this way, but since a movie will have it and it looks cool i thought we also could make such version.

Helikopter 9

where's denoir? tounge_o.gif

Dont you know? He is now busy secretly planning to hack into the download file and inserting subliminal messages to buy Ikea products that carry Sweddish special forces inside them. wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Do you have to assemble the special forces guys aswell? Or are they part of the furniture?  tounge_o.gif

Looking good guys... I wish I could lay my hands on that "thing" you have a picture of on your forums though smile_o.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot. The HKP10 rules guys. Very nice, I have come to love that chopper since if flys by my school almost once a week. It's a great feeling to watch as it goes by from my classroom smile_o.gif  Oh, will you include a "new and improved" fictional SF version of the HKP10? (You had one in 3.0)7

EDIT: Have you contacted Footmunch about his NH90 model? It would be lovely to have it in SFP smile_o.gif

Hmm do you use "real" recoil, or "ofp" recoil?

If you use OFP recoil, they will be really überaddons in FDFmod biggrin_o.gif

Hmm do you use "real" recoil, or "ofp" recoil?

If you use OFP recoil, they will be really überaddons in FDFmod  biggrin_o.gif

please define "real" recoile please rock.gif

STGN

the recoil has always been a hot topic in the team, latest was that we should adjust our recoil to the jam "standard".. actually me myself never notice it so much since i just spray and pray or fire some "special" weapon like AT4 or something.. guess our team could need one guy just for tweaking the recoil to the best settings.

New pics up, shar has now joined the army but lucky for us we have also a new team member, we say hello to gYMO.

Now for the pics.

Super Puma with engine problem

This baby is almost 100% done, we waiting for the cockpit from Swiss mod and looking into how we should best script the "emergency float" thing. All scripting ideas are welcomed.

Navy soldier

Since we are working on a boat addon (the visby) we also wanted a special soldier for it, and this is it.

SSG 120 (AMOS)

First off, thanks Dinger and thanks all CoC people. This amos is a very powerful unit. As in real world it can fire up to 14 rounds and the computer will figure out how to aim to hit at the same time with all rounds. This script is done by Dinger and it also works with CoC UA.

Army bike

This bike is very popular in sweden. Even in the 70's we had squads that had bikes and was supposed to challange tanks.. and this days they are very popular among civil people. It is still used in the army, but not any longer on the battlefield but a fast way for officers to travel between places at base.

Radio officer

This is actually really released, it works with CoC UA.

SSG with Night EQ

Just a picture in daylight of the night googles the SSG units uses.

I love the bike, been wanting one ever sine 1.90 smile_o.gif

Oh, any possibilities of a small OPFOR pack? I heard on IRC that you had made some "terrorists" with NWO T-shirts and things like that. Also a Swedish police officer would be nice to have in game, since you never see them in real life tounge_o.gif

And the SSG with night EQ, what so say? Wonderful job. By the way did you chose the face on the Navy soldier by purpose? Since that looks a bit like prince Carl Philip smile_o.gif

Also, I am not sure if you answered this before and I have been spamming you with these two questions. Will you contact Footmunch regarding his NH-90 (HKP15) model?

And will there be an updated version of the fictional "SF" HKP10?

Quote[/b] ]I love the bike, been wanting one ever sine 1.90 smile_o.gif

It has to be a swede when you love a bike more then anything else... ;)

Quote[/b] ]Oh, any possibilities of a small OPFOR pack? I heard on IRC that you had made some "terrorists" with NWO T-shirts and things like that.

hmm, the terrorist is a good idea, but i haven't worked on it. I will look into some options and it wouldn't be so hard to do a saw-off shotgun with our shotgun model... but something i already has made is a bmp ksh model, it is a bmp with a fat antenna. Wanted it for a mission, it looks like this in real world:

ace72111.jpg

Will try get a ingame screen of it asap.

Quote[/b] ]Also a Swedish police officer would be nice to have in game, since you never see them in real life tounge_o.gif

Agree.. police officer would be great if we got some hostage stuff with terrorist and then SSG moves in.. but as with everything else.. it takes time to do.

Quote[/b] ]

And the SSG with night EQ, what so say? Wonderful job. By the way did you chose the face on the Navy soldier by purpose? Since that looks a bit like prince Carl Philip smile_o.gif

I did have some navy guys around but then when i saw his face i thought he looked real good for a navy "soldier".. but didn't thought on our prince..now we just need one of his sisters.. ;)

Quote[/b] ]

Also, I am not sure if you answered this before and I have been spamming you with these two questions. Will you contact Footmunch regarding his NH-90 (HKP15) model?

And will there be an updated version of the fictional "SF" HKP10?

Nope, we havn't and don't know if we will. Haven't looked so close on it but even if it is perfect it would mean some work for us, retexture it to swedish colors. We will see later, and if you footmunch see this i just want to say good work so far, ohh and the NH90 is not HKP 15.. it is 14.

Updated model and textures of the HKP10 yes, but nothing else.

WTG SFP! The bike reminds me of my military days tounge_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

SFP Gallery

Hey.. pretty cool..  smile_o.gif

The police car looks outstanding but the police officers needs a new wardrobe  biggrin_o.gif

ooooh.. and some other stuff too..

Yeah the AMOS looks amazing! Imagine the kind of rapid support you could have with two of these a few klicks behind... Very excited about this! (do you think I need to get out more?)