Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish forces pack 4.0

Looking forward to it GranQ! Kudos to you and everyone else in the SFP team smile_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Quote[/b] ]Don't forget to visit our homepage if you want to see the pictues in 800x600..

http://sfp.silentheroes.net/index.php?langauge=eng

So that's where the SPF page has been hiding since the demise of axleonline... Excellent.

Good looking stuff in the screenies! Take your time with the pack, we'll be here when its done...  smile_o.gif

finnaly some enemies for the FDF mod  tounge_o.gif

That'll be kinda unfair seeing as how FDF units has alot more recoil on their weapons. blues.gif

SFP vs FDF finnish units: (80's robot voice) "does not compute" wink_o.gif

Finlands sak är vaar sak!  (Finland's cause is our cause!)

(PS. How does one write an "letter a with a ring on top" on this board, instead of using "aa" as a substitute)

The hyphothetical war between Finland and Sweden has been a subject of many comedies, for example the movie Vääpeli Körmy - Min Kampp

Remember the movie Canadian Bacon? smile_o.gif

Hmm. Tell us something about that Visby class corvette. What kind of armanent does it have?

What to say about the Visby... well, it has a 57mm Bofors cannon and the whole thing still needs a helluvalot of work wink_o.gif

[edit] 57mm is what it has atm, other weapon systems are being considered..

57mm gun, torpedoes, mines, anti ship missiles and anti sub mortar launcher...

and it is stealth biggrin_o.gif

it can hold a chopper in a closed hangar at the rear.

but ofcourse, thats the real ship, not the model...

In real life it doesn't have a hangar, neither does it have one ingame...  wink_o.gif

If I'm wrong, please correct me, but the photo's i've seen of the Visby don't look like have room for a chopper to store.

Also, the Visby page on Naval Technology says that "Preparation has been made for the installation of a hangar on the ship" meaning a heli hangar is not on the current existence of the Visby class corvette...

edit: forgot to put the url between the url tags ;)

In real life it doesn't have a hangar, neither does it have one ingame...  wink_o.gif

If I'm wrong, please correct me, but the photo's i've seen of the Visby don't look like have room for a chopper to store.

Also, the Visby page on Naval Technology says that "Preparation has been made for the installation of a hangar on the ship" meaning a heli hangar is not on the current existence of the Visby class corvette...

edit: forgot to put the url between the url tags ;)

ok, sorry bout that, those vessels that will bring a chopper will have a hangar fitted smile_o.gif

so, not all wessels have the hangar.

hehe, the current Visby does have a helicopter deck though smile_o.gif

Also, we've remade the old Ak5's.

ak5c.jpg

The AK5C, the most modern version of the AK5's. Other versions will include an M203 and silencers.