Sign in to follow this  
Net Op

WANTED!

If you all would be so kind as to point me in the direction of some missions for West forces, in a Co-Op setting, utilizing infantry (as opposed to using air/armor). I have noticed that most missions posted on-line are either for large squads or something other than infantry. Thanks.

I am working on a server pack at the moment and have released some work so far for testing, these missions have only been tested on a 56k host and are small but hard. You do have the option to take some armour etc but mainly small infantry squad missions.

1.30 required

armourraid.jpg

Armour Raid. [1-6 player]

An enemy armoured unit has moved into the village of Gravette and set up camp. Your mission is to destory the heavy armour and secure the village.

bmpcamp.jpg

BMP Camp [1-6 player]

East forces have set up a BMP field camp on Malden. Your mission is to destroy 3 BMP's at the camp and get out of there. You will have to jump from a chopper and make your way to the camp

crossroads.jpg

Crossroads [1-8 player]

Your squad must defend the village of Saint Louis. Two important roads meet in the village and Enemy Infantry have been spotted moving on your location, hold the village and secure the area.

arudyroad.jpg

Arudy Road. [1-8 player]

Your unit is camped near Dourdan on the coast. A lonley T72 has moved into Dourdan during the night.

Scramble your unit and destory that tank then move on up the hills securing the road to its base at Arudy

supplyconvoy.jpg

Supply Convoy [1-8 player]

We have intel reports and information on a Supply Convoy moving up from south everon to support a base near the front line.

Your mission is to destroy that convoy and return to HQ with your squad.

underfire.jpg

Under Fire [1-6 player]

Bravo squad are pinned down by an MG nest in the woods. Get your squad up there and give them cover fire. Take out the MG Nest and the AA site on the hill. Return to camp to complete.

Link to the six pack is here

<a href="http://pub16.ezboard.com/fi82mapwarehouseforumsfrm11.showMessage?topicID=119.topic

feedback" target="_blank">http://pub16.ezboard.com/fi82map....eedback</a> and bug reports help make better missions wink.gif

Have FUN!

(Edited by FireFox at 5:19 pm on Nov. 15, 2001)

find a whole bunch on the Fraghause server

and look in my siggy below under maps

(Edited by RN Malboeuf at 12:37 pm on Nov. 15, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Net Op on 2:56 pm on Nov. 15, 2001

If you all would be so kind as to point me in the direction of some missions for West forces, in a Co-Op setting, utilizing infantry (as opposed to using air/armor).  I have noticed that most missions posted on-line are either for large squads or something other than infantry.  Thanks.

<span id='postcolor'>

The complete 1985 campign converted to multiplayer CO-OP missions, can be downloaded at AXLEONLINE.COM

Just had a LAN meeting over the weekend and ran "Armour Raid" and "BMP camp" in Firefox's set above and certainly can recommend these two missions. As they force you to really work together and think about what you're doing.

A few good surprises and also not overloaded so will run well on most machines.