Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Addon request: mil-24 hind

I would really like someone to make a high quality Mil-24V. The main features i think are important that would be different from the standard Hind would be:

Retractable gear

CM System (Flares)

Maybe opening doors

ability to lift cargo (ammo crates, Cars)

maybe roundels such as in footmuch aircraft (all popluar warsaw pact countries and maybe a few African countries)

Armanents

GUV9A universal pods which can carry a 30 mm 9-A-800 automatic grenade launcher, or one 12.7 mm 9-A-624 four-barrel machine gun and two four-barrel 7.62 mm 9-A-622 machine guns.

SHTURM - V missile system with 9M114 (AT-6 Spiral) radio-guided anti-tank missiles

UPK-23-250 pods with two-barrel Gsh-23L and 250 rounds

Napalm, or high pressure (fuel/air) deployment system

( smile_o.gif )

Info Links -

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/row/mi-24.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/mi-24.htm

mi-24-20000217-f-8825t-001-s.jpg

BTW. VERY SORRY MODS! I meant to put it in A&M Discussion, i must have clicked wrong one, very sorry! Please don't kill me!

That is why i am asking for new one, the main thing which annoys me is the gear, i avert my eyes when i see a hind now cause of it. It looks so silly.

RHS will be modelling a completely new one with (if not all) most of the features you requested...

Sounds good. it will be nice to have an more realsitc Vaules and feautres

Yeah i realised a minute ago. I knew someone would say it after i realised.

Anyway, it's very nice to hear that RHS is making one.

RHS will be modelling a completely new one with (if not all) most of the features you requested...

Are they really modelling a new one, or do they just use a "tool" and modify BIS hind?

Are they really modelling a new one, or do they just use a "tool" and modify BIS hind?

Modelling a completely new one.

Nah the BIS hind is too croocked to modify, it looks retarded. Thats what we wanted to do in the beginning but then decided to completely remake.

EDIT

600th post unclesam.gif

Nice to hear RHS is making an new MIL-26 wink_o.gif

Nar were the Mil Mi-24 Hind Guys tounge_o.gif the 26 is some others buisness wink_o.gif

But first the Hip needs to be finished ( were working in Coop with CSLA on it if it works out we do the same on the Hind case ).

I like to see cooperation. smile_o.gif If possible, could we see a hip without the cargo doors? A lot of Hip's I've seen have just empty rear compartments. And maybe an Mi-14 for the various Naval Infantrymen coming out? smile_o.gif

mi-8-DFST9208385.jpg

mi-8-DFST8607906.jpg

Mi17park.jpg

it'd be nice to see a new hind and hip cause the bis ones are kind of old

i'd like to see a nicely done hip with all the nice script features....any word on features of ur hip, shadow nx?

Yeah really a new better Hind WITH RETRACTABLE GEAR would be  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif Damn hot! wink_o.gif