Sign in to follow this  
digitalcenturion

Addon request: (east) mobile radar vehicle

Ok, this has been bugging me for a longer time.. Every time, in every mission and campaign, when i am ordered to destroy an AA site there are just some Shilkas there, maybe some AA soldiers etc but never ever is there a radar or something like that. I don't think any commander would comission a elite unit just to disable some SPAAGs and mobile SAM launchers (wich are supposed to be integral to every Soviet mech. company i think).

http://www.wonderland.org.nz/sa6-2.jpg

Here is a line drawing of the SA-6 systems radar vehicle to give you an idea of what i want. I wouldn't think this would be hard to do in any way. I just think it would add alot to various missions that task us with destroying aa sites...

more pics of differant systems

sa12-7.jpg

sa12-6.jpg

sa3-4.jpg

Yes those would be a very welcome addition to the OFP inventory.Would add a new dimension to Spec Op missions smile_o.gif

Maybe one of the mods oriented towards eastern block equipment will start to make some of the more eclectic items instead of producing more BMP's or tanks!!

Well it would be relatively easy for someone to convert the unarmed MT-LB to a SNAR-10, Big fred radar carrier...would'nt really be a big black ops target tho...its an artillery location radar kind of like the UK M-Star or Aus/IRL AM-star

Did you d/l Remo's flawed but useful North Korean pack?snar10a.jpgMore pics here

Maybe one of the mods oriented towards eastern block equipment will start to make some of the more eclectic items instead of producing more BMP's or tanks!!

who said we're only producing bmp's and tanks?

smile_o.gif

I would love to see an SA-2 radar site. I know one mod team (Gulf War Crisis?) is making an SA-2 launcher, but I didn't see a radar with them.

That's cos I haven't finished the texturing wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

who said we're only producing bmp's and tanks?

smile_o.gif

Blackdog wy are you always talking with we? because: You think you are in evry mod that is posible? Well your not so stop the "We" please or il kill a Kitten with that Strange looking thing wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

j/k wink_o.gif