Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

Terminator

Hey all murphy here once again,

My good friend FragMaster,who is a modeler is looking for help. Recently he made some very nice models from the terminator moveis.

But sadly he needs a ccp. scripter and a texture artist to get these models fighting and looking good.

Heres some pictures of the models,If your intrested please PM me or replie on the topic.

Cheers!

Murphy.

Wow...Those models sure look complex...Good luck getting them to be fully functional what aith all the turrets,etc... smile_o.gif

Those are nice looking models but about the .cpp well just learn it its not to hard to do and if you can make a .cpp then: you know some thing about VB ( visualbasic ) and that Writing launges

well i have lil knowlage of addon amking im just doing what i was told biggrin_o.gif .

FragMaster said that the ccp. thing wasent very important as he can do it him self just about(still be nice with some help thou),but he dose really need a texture artist.

Allso I will be making a MP mission useing these addons when they are realeased.So i look forwards to it biggrin_o.gif

These look really cool. Do you know when they are to be relised, thats if he gets the people to help him he needs.

Mention it when they are. If he needs somewhere to host them then use the shortcut below, and we will host them for him.

Very cool, carry on with the good work.

blues.gif

yes they will be releasd as soon as possible,all he needs is texture artist and to work out how to do custom ammo.

and i hav no idea whever he got a place to host it or not,ill have to ask him.If not ill contact you,allso i will host it on my own site biggrin_o.gif

Just saw the movie few hours ago  biggrin_o.gif

Got to love these...

pGal1_m.jpg

When you can make them like this your kickass!

Hmmmmmmmm they remind me of something....hmmmmm AH!

Johnny5.jpg

vj5b.jpg

Jonny 5 ! tounge_o.gif

The Fragmaster is working on the T-800,just give him a lil time.

But these addons will be useless inless he get some textures on em.So cum on peeps!

Oh, that would be great becuase I was making a Terminator campaign with Black baron's old T800 v1.3. smile_o.gif

Yea i loved that old thing,only proplem was it had the muzzel flash bug,thingy.I heard he black baron was making new one,but i his site seems pretty much dead.Then again i aint been on it in a month i might go chek now.

Hey BergHoff, those mushroom explosions on your website look cool what addon is that?

As an update, im currently working on the T-100.

If it is possible to have an addon that can launch "weapons" that are flown by AI, then I could make flying mini-hunters.