Sign in to follow this  
Winters

(sp) eagles dare

Its out and its badder than ever. Grab it here:

(SP) Eagles Dare

Remember, if your having problems with the download it will be because you are all sucking up my limited yahoo bandwidth  

or

You may have to join my group to get it, although i don't know why you have not joined already, it's free and you get an e-mail whenever i post a new mission.

or

Wait for AvonLady to post it on the FAQ *hint-hint *nudge-nudge  

Have fun and let me know what you think.

eagles_dare.jpg

thanks are ya accully a woman ?  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Russin how can you have 300+ posts and not know the amazing story of THE AVON LADY

As a great fan of her never ending endeavours for all the OFP community I can tell you errr a bit about her.

Well yes she really is a lady, she lives in Isreal and has 6 kids so I dont know how she ever gets on the PC. But shes done more for the OFP community that probably everyone else combined. I dunno how she makes room but she can always find time to help out. Been here from the beginning like me, cept I have a low post count cos I belonged to that other forum for ages where she was too.

Oh yeah cheers for the link Avon, I can never get Winters missions, even though Ive joined his group and try every time I'm on the net. Can u post a mission for his "We stand alone together" Presumably Band of brothers themed mission, it sounded great on the INV44 forums. Did u get BoB in Isreal btw?

Well yes she really is a lady, she lives in Isreal and has 6 kids

You_looking_at_me how can you have 300+ posts and not know that we have 7 kids?! tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Can u post a mission for his "We stand alone together" Presumably Band of brothers themed mission, it sounded great on the INV44 forums. Did u get BoB in Isreal btw?

It's been on the MOM section at The FAQ since May 26. wink_o.gif

Pah, didnt it used to be six? Its been a while since I visited ur page proper.

Anyway yeah cheers, I just looked for it and found it. Its triggered that age old annoying bug on my OFP but thats not its fault. Seems like a great mission

Pah, didnt it used to be six? Its been a while since I visited ur page proper.

You must be confused with my home page visitor counter. tounge_o.gif

Woah your husbands verility must be legendary :P

Woah your husbands verility must be legendary :P

You must be confused with The FAQ's visitor counter. tounge_o.gif

Oh yes now I see :P

Sorry my mistake